West Ham 1 v FC Newcastle United 3 (FT)

Park Life

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: are we going to fuck this up?

I think we'll keep at least a point, but the reality is that we should be 2 goals clear. When the inevitable aerial bombardment begins, frayed nerves will snap and Williamson or Taylor will make a fuck-up.

I'd bring on HBA soon.

Very good first half. Shame to concede a sloppy as fuck goal. Taylor being a knob running through the middle but Williamson should have sorted his feet out. He's as agile as a fuckin tree.

Something that doesn't really seem to register with you, eh?

:lol: I agree entirely in principle - I'm just a miserable sod mate, you be optimistic (for both of us)!

Optimism is not my typical M.O. but I'll give it a go ;)

On an entirely different note - I'm watching the match on my app, but have the Arsenal v. Fulham match on the tube. Seeing Arsenal score just made me queasy for some reason. Fulham were playing a good match.

Is it because he wants more height to defend the inevitable? Thus showing he has little faith in our players' ability to keep the ball on the deck and away from West Ham's trebuchets?