So, who's going down?

The Fish

Fulham are fucked and replacing Jol with Vic Reeves and Uncle Fester hasn't made any difference. Still think Palace will go down and it's a toss up between Cardiff, West Ham, Norwich and the Mackems.

I think Fulham are worse off after that managerial change and I don't think Swansea have much chance of replacing Laudrup with a manager as good. There's a massive queue of awful teams waiting to be put out of their misery and into more different misery.

I think Fulham are worse off after that managerial change and I don't think Swansea have much chance of replacing Laudrup with a manager as good. There's a massive queue of awful teams waiting to be put out of their misery and into more different misery.

Is Michael Laudrup actually a good manager?

Swansea have a decent team comparatively speaking mind.

West Ham are a dead cert I reckon. I haven't seen a Premier League team play as badly as they did against us in the first half the other week for a long time. Beyond shite.

Hull one nil up plus one man up as well at Sunderland. Lose this and they've only five home games left, (and they've struggled at home), plus Norwich Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Man U away.

Hull one nil up plus one man up as well at Sunderland. Lose this and they've only five home games left, (and they've struggled at home), plus Norwich Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Man U away.

I actually don't think they'll go down but I think they'd still see this season as a rip roaring success if they do :D