Angry Oscar.

Park Life

The athlete's defence has claimed that the sounds of a woman screaming – heard by all four neighbours who have so far testified – were in fact Pistorius's own "high pitched screams" that "sound like a woman", reports The Independent.

“Two witnesses claim that a woman was heard screaming before a second set of gunshots – suggesting Pistorius knew who he was shooting,” the Daily Telegraph reports. “The defence says the second set of bangs was in fact Pistorius, realising he had shot Miss Steenkamp by mistake through the door of the locked bathroom and then smashing it down with the cricket bat"...

Sounds like a bit of a nutter iyam.
Edited by Park Life

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2 was the big one with regard to the neighbor hearing a womans screams...Lot of pedantic cross examination trying to discredit her with regard to timing of screams and shots. Boring really. She stuck to her guns as it were...

Yeah if he did put his legs on then the whole things about not turning the lights on will come into question..

Considering the bloke is an athlete you would imagine he could reach a light switch in any case which is one of the reasons why i think he is guilty.

One minute he is champion of the world the next minute he can't reach a light switch but can fire a gun around. Doesnt carry much weight.

I thought he was guilty as sin but I have to say that I'm starting to wonder... crying in court and everything, that's actually quite hard to pull off if you aren't trained isn't it? I can't cry on cue.

I guess he could be upset at everything that has happened though...

I thought he was guilty as sin but I have to say that I'm starting to wonder... crying in court and everything, that's actually quite hard to pull off if you aren't trained isn't it? I can't cry on cue.

I guess he could be upset at everything that has happened though...

You could if you were getting 25 years.

I really don't want him to be guilty and I don't know why - just an absolute gut feeling. The evidence from the post-mortem today was censured from being televised as it was so horrific and Pistorius was vomiting in court on hearing it. It's just so horrible :(

I really don't want him to be guilty and I don't know why - just an absolute gut feeling. The evidence from the post-mortem today was censured from being televised as it was so horrific and Pistorius was vomiting in court on hearing it. It's just so horrible :(

I'm stumped as to why you would think that

Looks like it's come down to 'he screams like a woman' defense.. :lol:

This is the ploy to counter the neighbors saying they heard a woman screaming just before the shots..

The biggest flaw still for me is that instinctively you check your partner (the one that is in bed next to you) is OK and that you wake them and warn them of what is going on...Before you start skipping around in the dark popping off shots. I can't get round this bit. Everybody normally wakes the person they are with if they sense danger.

Edited by Park Life

I thought they hadn't spent the night together and she had gone to his house in secret to surprise him for valentines? (re parkys "you wake the person youre with" point)

I think he'll get off based on proceedings so far, his lawyers done really well at sowing doubt into the prosecutions witness testimonies, no one seems sure what they did/didn't hear on the night.

it was odd today following both the defence and prosecution teaming up to argue againt a lawyer for the media regarding the post mortem evidence and whether it could be broadcast.

I thought they hadn't spent the night together and she had gone to his house in secret to surprise him for valentines? (re parkys "you wake the person youre with" point)

I think he'll get off based on proceedings so far, his lawyers done really well at sowing doubt into the prosecutions witness testimonies, no one seems sure what they did/didn't hear on the night.

it was odd today following both the defence and prosecution teaming up to argue againt a lawyer for the media regarding the post mortem evidence and whether it could be broadcast.

Agree to an extent, the def lawyer (the really boring one) has so far used crushing boredom as a weapon..There doesn't seem that much of a def apart from this ongoing semantics about screaming and who heard what...

But when he shouted a warning into the toilet (if he did) they why didn't Reeva reply knowing as she did he was edgy and gun happy?

It seems he was forever jumping out of bed (with guns) in the night hearing things...(as the other 'girlfriend' has testified)...

Edited by Park Life