Angry Oscar.

Park Life

I must say I'm amazed how much leeway the judge is giving the defense. She seems very weak to me.

He's a national icon, I guess that counts for something. There's 'you and me' justice, and then there's celebrity justice.

Saying that, I remain unconvinced by this. Although it'd be utterly sensational (in the pejorative) if he was let off.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of speculation the judge is letting pass (for both the lawyers and witnesses) apparently points to the idea that this is going to be a very long trial.

Was he pissed? How paranoid do you have to be to start shooting through the toilet door anyway? What does he keep in the toilet he's so worried about - has anyone asked him?

Doesn't make him guilty though.

All the lies and ballistics will do though.

Hopefully the door will play a big part. He looks the guilty type AND he's South African that would be enough in my court tbh..;)

The other worry I have is that he has a lot of big name sponsors who must be pulling strings and greasing palms all over the shop.

Unbelievable anyone would stump up for him tbh.