What's your current Phone?

Christmas Tree

Looks like they're only working on Oxygen updates for the Oneplus TwoTwo. Loads of people moaning about lack of support for the One on their website. Think I'll stick with CM although the latest iteration has definitely knocked a few hours off my battery life.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current phone is a Samsung s3 mini perfectly adequate for my needs, phone calls,texts, I know it's not a fancy pants phone but it does the job required. How anyone can pay £500 + for a phone to play Candy Crush on is beyond me. I'd be surprised if anyone on here uses their phone to it's full capabilities.

Current phone is a Samsung s3 mini perfectly adequate for my needs, phone calls,texts, I know it's not a fancy pants phone but it does the job required. How anyone can pay £500 + for a phone to play Candy Crush on is beyond me. I'd be surprised if anyone on here uses their phone to it's full capabilities.

My dad says the same about his.

He's 69.

#justsayin'

:lol:

Superb gimmick. So this is an amazing phone, but you can only have one if you're invited to buy one, no invite, no phone? And they're not selling them without invites for the foreseeable future. But you can put your name down for an invite and you might get lucky?

Fuck off, man! :lol:

It's not as bad as that tbf. They're a small start-up and the phone is ludicrously well specced for the price, so rather than put it on general sale and be unable to meet demand they sell it through this invite approach. People who bought the OnePlus One are getting sent invites, which is why I got one.

If it's anything like last time, once their stock levels are stable they'll start to put them on general sale one day a week without requirement for an invite.

Better this than what happened when Nintendo put the Wii out and couldn't meet demand, so you just had arseholes monitoring Argos stockchecker, rushing into town as soon as they got any and selling them on eBay for twice the price. There was a mackem lass at work doing that in the run up to Christmas, which I thought was reprehensible.

It's not as bad as that tbf. They're a small start-up and the phone is ludicrously well specced for the price, so rather than put it on general sale and be unable to meet demand they sell it through this invite approach. People who bought the OnePlus One are getting sent invites, which is why I got one.

If it's anything like last time, once their stock levels are stable they'll start to put them on general sale one day a week without requirement for an invite.

Better this than what happened when Nintendo put the Wii out and couldn't meet demand, so you just had arseholes monitoring Argos stockchecker, rushing into town as soon as they got any and selling them on eBay for twice the price. There was a mackem lass at work doing that in the run up to Christmas, which I thought was reprehensible.

I see you and HF talking about how customisable it is, what exactly are you fooling around with? The email programs? The backgrounds? :lol:

Fair enough, I just thought it was a new branded phone trying reverse psychology to get a stampede going for their gear. I'll now look up oneplus one.