Robin Williams

Meenzer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a fat cunt who is supposed to make people laugh at his excesses which is what his employers encourage IYAM, (I admit I haven't heard his show for a good while as Ronnie Irani used to irritate me even more than Brazil and as much as the constant shit adverts).

He's a fucking moron, Brazil. Just a proper thick cunt who shouldn't be given the time of day. But honestly if you're listening to Talk sport then you deserve to be subjected to it. Not that it's found its way here because anyone heard it (although I believe CT is a listener :razz: )

Anyway, I trot this one out every time this prick cones up on here, but I'll never forget him following up a news story about a terrorist bombing (think it was the Bali nightclub) with "Well Wayne Rooney dropped 3 bombs of his own last night as united beat blah blah blah..." :lol: Real life Partridge.

• 2 weeks later...

always remember Williams coming on to radio 1 when Moyles was on - he was supposed to be there for 15 minutes but stayed through the whole show, and the next one as well

Amazingly funny and pleasant with it

Awful loss

I amfamed for my width od intellect - I'll listen to owt - have to to stay in withe kids............

mind I can't stand Sarah Cox and I think Scott Mills is genuinly creepy

Just realised this bloke was younger than I am now when he did Good Morning Vietnam, and the same age as me when he did Dead Poet's Society. Seems weird, I could have sworn he looked/seemed a lot older in those films.

Just realised this bloke was younger than I am now when he did Good Morning Vietnam, and the same age as me when he did Dead Poet's Society. Seems weird, I could have sworn he looked/seemed a lot older in those films.

It's all about YOU isn't it, you heartless bastard.

I recall reading that suicide was the inevitable end point once a person feels they have run out of all other options for coping with the problems in their life, as perceived by them. As such, I would argue that they feel that they have no choice.

The reality is probably that it varies from case to case.