Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace

Tom

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatem is in the squad list printed on the back of the programme. Going to assume that they list all the registered players, but does anyone know if he was included on the programme squad list for the previous games?

Colback ahead of Anita is so fucking predictable.

I don't understand how Anita gets praise from sections of our support. He's the most one dimensional, boring and largely anonymous players we have. I'm not saying Colback is better, but can't say I passionately believe one should be picked ahead of the other. It'd be a bit harsh to drop Colback before he goes on international duty as well, he'll be looking to impress today and hopefully full of confidence. He's probably the right selection.

Yeah that's exactly the reason.

Not because I think Anita is better at dropping in front of the back four to get the ball off them, start things off and keeping possession ticking over. The past two games he's been taken off and almost immediately we've lost our footing on both games because of that ability I've just mentioned.