Sackpardew.com

Happy Face

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By write off I mean a season with absolutely zero progression but just about staying up, hence at best.

As things stands I'm not at all confident of achieving that. I fear Pardew will actually be sacked around mid March when we basically have no chance of avoiding relegation.

Let the fat cunt relegate us, it's his club. Probably doesn't fear it after the way we came back up last time, and managed to clear a lot of dead wood. It won't have even hurt us much at all. I couldn't see this team coming straight back up though. They're just shite.

@@Happy Face Spot on. Reminds me of Ashley's patter about being advised not to attend games and Northumbria Police having no knowledge of any such advice. Probably worse though, for the reasons you give.

Forgot about that, deserves a correction to the post...

Mo Bishop Green gets in over his head. "You Geordies really make me laugh".....

"Don't ever take sides with anyone against the toon again....Ever".

Edited by Park Life

Aye, they like bringing their families into it, don't they? Made up stories about hating all cockneys, worries their families were going to be targeted by a non-existent 'fret', basically a made up lie. I wonder if Pardew was concerned about his families feelings when he was allegedly shagging around with a players missus? Maybe he's never done this and I'm also making stories up just like Wise and Lambese were when they said KK was wanting to buy Henry from Barcelona?

Between October 29th & December 28th we're involved in 9 televised games, plenty of opportunity for the SPC group to ramp it up and gain maximum exposure Ahley will hate it.

The hope was to pick up a win v. Stoke or Swansea and let any backing for protests peter out over the international break, but that hasn't happened and I think SPDC will be out in force again against Leicester a week Saturday. Can't wait to see what they come up with given all the time they'll have to prepare.

Mark Duffy has done another piece for ESPN trying to dispel the myth that we hate Londoners and this is the first comment:

William Carney · Newcastle upon Tyne
I totally agree. It's not the Newcastle fans that hate the Londoners, it's the Londoners that hate the Newcastle fans, they don't believe we should have anything good or be good at anything, and it's all because they think they are better than everyone else and that everyone else should think the same way they think, and agree with the same things they agree with, lets not forget that it's the Londoners that have ruined our entire country, why would anyone want to think or agree with people like that?

:bang:

Edited by The Fish