How many more years of Ashley?

trophyshy

Can you see him leaving any time soon?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought he meant anyway, :lol:, as much more would seem optimistic given 2014's form.

We averaging 0.851 per game so let's be generous and assume we can keep that stellar form going, 11 games should give us around 9 points.

I know, I originally typed something responding to what I changed it to then I realised that wasn't what he typed. It's a bit early to have been drinking that much Fish!

I could see us getting a couple of wins (maybe QPR & Burnley) and then scraping a few draws. I think it's pretty unlikely we'll get into double figure points from those games.

The Everton home game is game 19, after game 19 in the relegation season we were 12th with 22 points I find it hard to believe we can pick up 15 points in the next 11 games just to match that I really think we're in trouble this season.

Edited by trooper

The clubs a shadow of its former self in the 2005/06 season the birth of Toontastic

Newcastle United finished

7th in the Premiership

Reached the 6th round of the FA Cup

Reached the 4th round of the league cup

Reached the semi final of the Intertoto Cup

9puhix.png

I think he'll stick around like

:lol: Christ.

It's so frustrating that thee one thing he need to get the fans on side is the one

thing he's consistently got spectacularly wrong.

He could have employed, lets say Hughton, and though the football may not be much better, the fans wouldn't be half as angry and disenfranchised. He could have found a young manager from the continent to do the job for similarly paltry sums and similarly paltry compensation packages if the gamble fails. Yet he sticks with Pardew and here we are.

After seeing those figures from HF I think I'd like to retract my thinking that he's done with us. It is all about making money from the club nothing else the footballs just an inconvenience he has to put up with.

That profit is before player trading obviously, so add on £20m for Cabaye and take away......nowt.

£65m profit.

We're really becoming balance sheet champs now though! Waltzed to the 2013/14 title tbh.