Question(s) of the Day 25/11/2014

The Fish

Honestly, just trying to get a conversation going. Not that much new content and given the board is linked to twitter so every new post gets on the NUFC hashtag it's an easy way to try and drive new traffic.

Doesn't help when they're shot down. But it's hard to come up with questions when it's all rosy.

---------Abeid---------

--Cabella---Sissoko---Aarons--

----------De Jong----------

On current form Colback and Sammy ought to be in there. The only real certainty in that is Sissoko, you could make a case for any of the others.

:lol: These questions.

I've got a question Fish, what's with the incessant daily questioning?

Pack of bastards. All he wanted to do was come on here and talk about his favourite football team, formations, shrubbery tips, landscape gardening and £50 bets. Nee wonder this place is going to the dogs.

I appreciate the effort in this post Leazes/CT wasteland. We need new posters is the reality, a lot of the old crew are past caring or have fucked off.

As much grief as those two got, they had their place. Of the two i'd say CT's brand of wummery was the more agreeable. He spewed abject nonsense largely, but at least he could poke fun at himself, unlike Leazes, who I think had some serious issues.

Every board needs its contrarian to keep the chat going. So fair play to Fish for trying to keep things moving in their absence.

Has CT just disappeared or was he banned or something?

He was banned for a couple of hours at one point, after daring Ant to ban him (sort of like Dave Whelan daring the FA to charge him) he then never bothered coming back which makes us all very sad