Terrorism

aimaad22

There were "massive cheers and applause" in the newsroom after confirmation was received that she would be leaving, according to Amol Rajan, the BBC's media editor.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

FFS.

Just FFS.

She'll no doubt get a job on FOX or with Breitbart or something.

Odious demagogue.

6 hours ago, Ken said:

Muslims kill each other more than anyone else man. Tribes and all that. :lol:

Got anything to back that up?

Drone attacks, mother of all bombs, gun crime, death penalty, high school massacres.... They must add up.

16 hours ago, Happy Face said:

Got anything to back that up?

Drone attacks, mother of all bombs, gun crime, death penalty, high school massacres.... They must add up.

You obviously got a bit lost there. My point was Muslims kill more Muslims than any other denomination.

23 hours ago, Park Life said:

Seems like basic common sense. It's not something any country wants to do but we are now living in such times that any and all reasonable remedies have to be engaged.

We as a 'civilised' society do need to find ways to counter these problems which will snowball in generations to come. That is a reality. Being proactive on the problem which is taboo to many will be a hurdle along with solutions. I don't have the answer, and I haven't seen, apart from bans and internment caps, any worthy directions to head towards. Damage is done, and the seeds sewn.

1 hour ago, Ken said:

We as a 'civilised' society do need to find ways to counter these problems which will snowball in generations to come. That is a reality. Being proactive on the problem which is taboo to many will be a hurdle along with solutions. I don't have the answer, and I haven't seen, apart from bans and internment caps, any worthy directions to head towards. Damage is done, and the seeds sewn.

It beggars belief that Saudi financed preachers and Saudi backed Mosques where extremist Wahabi based teachings poison the minds of Muslims as young as 12 are allowed to continue almost unfettered and unchallenged in the UK. Preachers banned in other countries set up shop in the UK like nothing happened. That House of Saud are spending billions on printed material in English and French for distribution around the UK and Europe.

There was that Panorama expose back in 2010 but since them it is rarely discussed in the open media or by politicians the dangerous amounts of money the Saudis have been using to target Muslim Youth in Europe. That this is an ongoing and determined strategy over decades to subvert European Muslims. There is a huge reluctance amongst the Establishment in the UK and across Europe to name Saudi as the epicenter of terrorist networks. What we have is state visits, sword dances and arms sales. :lol:

You have these ridiculous scenarios where groups that are funded, backed and defer to Saudi based clerical doctrine are banned in Saudi. :lol:  That the Muslim Brotherhood funded by Qatar and overseen by clerics wandering around the air conditioned 5 star hotels there are keep it very low key in Qatar. See its alright for them to set fire to other countries and there is plenty of money for that....But they aren't tolerated in the very countries that finance them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tablighi_Jamaat

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-21/saudi-arabia-funding-extremist-islamist-groups-germany

''They've spent billions on their madrassas'' Christopher Hitchens

Edited by Park Life

54 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I'm reading this morning that the FBI warned the UK back in January that Abedi was planning an attack, surely they couldn't let this happen?

Can't think of any reason that they would, so it'll have to be incompetence.

2 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Well this is what I was saying earlier this week yet Renton and the like were defending the authorities.

It's a dauntless task man. Mi5 are currently tracking 500-600 people on a daily basis. Continuous analysis and threat assessments are ongoing and the picture must be complex as fuck. The truth will take a few more weeks to come out. If he was on the FBI terror list he must have been on the Mi5 one. The lists are updated from both sides of the Atlantic.