Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't compare the 2. Keegan played and managed the club for years prior to that. Hoddle would get a nose bleed up here, and that's ignoring him forcing his players to talk to knackers like Eileen Drewery ffs

Eh? He didn't do a thing from 1984 to 1992, absolutely nothing. He lived in Spain playing golf and he got bored.

Eh? He didn't do a thing from 1984 to 1992, absolutely nothing. He lived in Spain playing golf and he got bored.

As in he had a link with the club and fans so his shortcomings could be overlooked.

Hoddle is just a past it manager. He's put in for just about any job going for a decade and hasn't got any of them

As in he had a link with the club and fans so his shortcomings could be overlooked.

Hoddle is just a past it manager. He's put in for just about any job going for a decade and hasn't got any of them

You quite clearly weren't even on about the 84-92 period though, you'd have been better off not even responding. While you're on could you show me evidence of Hoddle's recent job applications.

Could you show me evidence to the contrary? Save your shite for someone else who will argue with you

Fuck off you knob. At the end of the day you've made a typical mix up of your shite.

You can't compare the 2. Keegan played and managed the club for years prior to that. Hoddle would get a nose bleed up here, and that's ignoring him forcing his players to talk to knackers like Eileen Drewery ffs

Responding to my KK 8 years without a job patter, a situation Hoddle is in now. Granted I should've realised your knowledge starts and ends within the Sky era. Another thing - Keegan was out of football 8 years, he admittedly didn't even know the majority of places in the top flight never mind anything else. Hoddle remains the most articulate and intelligent voice in football points of view in most normal peoples viewing of top end football. He claims himself he's had 26 managerial job offers since 2006 but is just waiting for the right one.

Edited by McFaul

What if we had Hoddle just till the end of the season though? If it didn't work out we could get rid. I'm sure he can't be worse than Carver...

Exactly. I guarantee he'd happily take it too.

Hoddles at qpr with saggy face isn't he as a coach?

Either way he's a cunt so no thanks, but it's not like we're going get anyone good :lol:

we'll either get

Aye but he's never taken up a managerial role. England were actually good under him. Love the style of play he's always preached too, not many proper Newcastle fans would consider his appointment a disaster. We'd collectively be happier than December 2010 anyway.

Aye I saw Karanka play against us in the San Memes in 1994, he was a class little player for Bilbao who later played for Real Madrid. Certainly done better than Mowbray and others down there.

he seems destined for a bigger job than Boro & so i think we could be a good English challenge in the top flight....

2 and a half years with us .... win the League Cup..... secure a top 6 finish & build a squad comfortable with fluent, passing play.....

then head home to Athletic & win La Liga for Euskal Herria.......