Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like the idea of an amnesty. What's the worst that could happen? They act a knob and get banned again.

Guarantee even if there's an amnesty, Leazes won't be back. He doesn't want to post, he wants everyone to say that the reason he was banned was because he was right. He wants Gemmill and MancMag to apologise for whatever imagined slights he's focussed on at eh minute. He wants Ant to admit that he sympathises with the IRA, JawD to apologise for betraying him and me for.. I don't fucking know.

He's mentally unwell and it behoves the rational folk to shun him.

There was talk of it but I don't think it actually happened? He could resist 24 hours but not an open-ended invitation.

I definitely told him he was allowed to come back.

the amount of people banned is next to nothng you realise, it's basically just leazes, that weightlifting wierdo and thompers who resigns up anyway and posts

Fop or the one who shoots bears?

LM melted down on Skunkers yesterday evidently, threatening calling in the Police and Lawyers etc with alleged screen grabs as evidence, after, of course, he'd changed his avatar from a dog in a burka and edited some of his own posts to remove the less than PC content.

Edited by Toonpack

LM melted down on Skunkers yesterday evidently, threatening calling in the Police and Lawyers etc with alleged screen grabs as evidence, after, of course, he'd changed his avatar from a dog in a burka and edited some of his own posts to remove the less than PC content.

This is the kind of quality we are missing. :lol:

You need to be registered to be able to see it, it seems.

What was the meltdown about...?

Not 100% sure, but someone was dogging him about hitting women, then published a PM that LM sent to him and it went from there evidently.

Typically it was in a Fred thread set up to keep his "When will Ashley match Fred and the Hall's" etc stuff in one place, - and yes it didn't work on Skunkers either.

Not 100% sure, but someone was dogging him about hitting women, then published a PM that LM sent to him and it went from there evidently.

Typically it was in a Fred thread set up to keep his "When will Ashley match Fred and the Hall's" etc stuff in one place, - and yes it didn't work on Skunkers either.

A PM about lassy-bashing?

A PM about lassy-bashing?

Related to that evidently, anyway, no doubt the content will surface again on Skunkers as the lad who posted has put it up on FB (I'm not linked to can't see it) that poster has been given a temporary ban, which is in itself causing consternation as Skunkers is supposed to have a no banning under any circumstances policy.

leazes back??? Jesus................... be careful what you wish for - he wasn't all there,or here, or there or anywhere

So much anger if we could have tapped it we could have doen without N-power stations.....................

leazes back??? Jesus................... be careful what you wish for - he wasn't all there,or here, or there or anywhere

So much anger if we could have tapped it we could have doen without N-power stations.....................

Cue the other nutter, Wolfy.