Jürgen Klopp

Anorthernsoul

Pardew and Klopp had one thing in common. They both had 10 year contracts and neither stayed the course. If there is one football manager who loves a challenge it is Jurgen. If Ashley offered him a 10 year £5 million a year contract you never know.

tumblr_lzogl90dEB1qedb29o1_500.gifl.gif

Maybe he really loves seeing all of his best players he had brought through get cherry picked from him, if so it's a cert. Of course he's most definitely completely fucking sick of that and will end up somewhere like Man City or similar where he can hold onto his players. In other words nee fucking chance, we'll end up with some cheap pratt we'd all long forgotten about.

Maybe he really loves seeing all of his best players he had brought through get cherry picked from him, if so it's a cert. Of course he's most definitely completely fucking sick of that and will end up somewhere like Man City or similar where he can hold onto his players. In other words nee fucking chance, we'll end up with some cheap pratt we'd all long forgotten about.

en2706leedb.jpg

:lol: Aye that'll be about right. The whole 'he was seen at the last match' thing is fast becoming the new 'seen in Greggs on Northumberland street'.

I honestly think there's more chance we'd end up with this knacker than we would with Remi Garde or whoever.

_57253439_mmmotd3.jpg

".......and after the meeting with Mike and Lee, I stopped off at Denny's chippy in Middle Street, Walker. luckily enough, nobody recognised me."

Aye, I think it's a safer bet. Ex-Prem manager who would be available on the cheap, fits with past appointments tbh. I'd of course love to see an interesting manager who has an entertaining system he can put in place but like you say I think a bellend like O'Leary is much more likely, seems like Ashley packed in watching football 10-15 year ago and doesn't know anyone about now.

Aye, I think it's a safer bet. Ex-Prem manager who would be available on the cheap, fits with past appointments tbh. I'd of course love to see an interesting manager who has an entertaining system he can put in place but like you say I think a bellend like O'Leary is much more likely, seems like Ashley packed in watching football 10-15 year ago and doesn't know anyone about now.

Champions league experience so an upgrade on what we had.

Pardew and Klopp had one thing in common. They both had 10 year contracts and neither stayed the course. If there is one football manager who loves a challenge it is Jurgen. If Ashley offered him a 10 year £5 million a year contract you never know.

Pardew had an 8 year contract

Has anyone got the link for Ready to Go when the Mackems were on about Klopp? :lol:

Sir Ricky Sbragia wrote:

The zealot bowed to his audience for one last time; one last bask in the glory of the audience.

To paraphrase Sir Harold Wilson, SAFC is nothing if not a moral crusade. The tenacity of the Mackem People's Alliance has stunned the english-speaking world over recent months.

I come not to praise the preacher, but to bury him; come not to mourn his passing or attack those who lacked such foresight.

Tonight Mackemdom stands on the brink.

Stumble but an inch and we fall into nothingness.

We have went through the preacher (PDC), the realist (MON), the Butcher's boy (SB) and the reluctant, noble hero (RS).

What SAFC requires is the addition of strategic thinking to the boiling passion each member of mackemdom is ready to unload without restraint upon the milky skin of the EPL.

Tonight, we ask Marcelo Bielsa and Jurgen Klopp this; just how much do you want your lives to mean something?

Ricky