Newcastle vs Burnley

Andrew

No, he's (she's?) alluded to homosexuality in about 3 different posts this morning, it's all just strangely familiar. If salsa is CT, all we need now is an angry middle aged piss head to appear and it's HOUSE in the first game of new year toontastic banned poster bingo :D

Now that's one hell of a theory, Goodluck Holmes.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no homo, if that's what you're assuming.

who you go to bed with is of no interest to me. You do seem to post in a very similar style to a sexually ambiguous Scandinavian troll who used to inhabit these parts though. That individual was obsessed with gay sex too.

who you go to bed with is of no interest to me. You do seem to post in a very similar style to a sexually ambiguous Scandinavian troll who used to inhabit these parts though. That individual was obsessed with gay sex too.

That individual sounds like a fictional character.

Was Gouffran still shite and anonymous, only saw some of the highlights and wondered if he was worth yet another selection?

I didn't see much suggesting he was worth even being on the bench. The same goes for Tiote. But I think Dumwick was very much to blame that we lost the game, along with Carver's substitutions which was a pisstake.

No, he's (she's?) alluded to homosexuality in about 3 different posts this morning, it's all just strangely familiar. If salsa is CT, all we need now is an angry middle aged piss head to appear and it's HOUSE in the first game of new year toontastic banned poster bingo :D

But Stevie's not banned...

no he isn't, which i did tell you earlier

What does ip say then?....they do sound rather similar iyam. Apologies if am wrong, but you said Norway this morning and the beast said Estonia the other night so there does rather appear to be some confusion. Fwiw, I couldn't give a fuck and I'd rather you didn't ban anyone tbh.

Salsa isn't CT either fwiw.