Syriza test case.

Park Life

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merkel will get roughed up if Greece leave the EU.

All the noises coming out of Germany so far today have been negative, with Merkel getting her henchmen to announce that Greece are headed for insolvency etc.

All the noises coming out of Germany so far today have been negative, with Merkel getting her henchmen to announce that Greece are headed for insolvency etc.

That's for Joe Public.

Germans being very German today. And to think it was just a farming area for the Austro-Hungarian empire. Potato munchers inbred to fuck. The place was such a shithole they had to invent a past: Wotan, Aryans, pixies, lake monsters...Sausages. Everyone knows sausages were invented in Spain.

Edited by Park Life

Prefer it tbh. :lol:

I usually fall asleep on it and wake up when it's nearly time to get up anyway. Does wonders for my ageing back

So the Greeks turned up to the finance ministers' meeting and offered no new proposals. Just as well it's not like any of this is time-sensitive.

They said fuck neo-liberalism and did a little boogie on the main table.

I haven't read through the 13 page letter, but it seems the Greeks have capitulated and accepted almost all of the creditor's demands, whilst Merkel and Schauble insist there will be no haircut on Greek debt and that the scope for debt reprofiling is limited. What was the fucking point of the last 5 months and the referendum?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/08/i-cant-support-a-europe-that-acts-as-thuggy-bailiff-against-greece

Looks like Greece are headed for the door, with that madman Schauble demanding that they transfer 50bn Euros of state assets to an outside agency to be sold off as they get booted out - it's no wonder someone tried to assassinate that prick. I would tell the lot of them, cancel our debt cos you're getting fucking none of it. Then print a load of drachmas and just crack on best they can.

Looks like Greece are headed for the door, with that madman Schauble demanding that they transfer 50bn Euros of state assets to an outside agency to be sold off as they get booted out - it's no wonder someone tried to assassinate that prick. I would tell the lot of them, cancel our debt cos you're getting fucking none of it. Then print a load of drachmas and just crack on best they can.

There will be a year or two of pain but they should be able to start getting better after that.

1.Print loads of drachma.

2.Put a 20% surcharge on German products.

3.Take Germany to court over Nazi money.

4.Give Russia a naval base.

5.Get money from a BRICS development fund.

6.Give China a naval base.

7.Freeze all Greek elite funds and use for the people.

8.Cancel all debt as odious.

9.Hit the beach.

Edited by Park Life