Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to get relegated.

And if we don't, Carver will have the job permanently. I'm done with NUFC if that happens.

No way this team gets relegated. Just enough quality (laughs).

Also Carvinho will win the Champions' League within 5 years. Taking all bets.

Are we sure that was Pardew in the opposition dugout, not in ours? Two terrible defensive subs that killed off any chance we had of getting back into the game. Playing for a point against Pardew and Crystal fucking Palace? Do one you charlatan.

That was fucking shocking, we were so useless in creating chances against an utterly shit team. The sad thing is when the team creates chances they seem to finish them but we create so few chances we really struggle to score. The possession is becoming really worrying under Carver as well, we only had 46% tonight against an Alan Pardew side and last week we struggled to get to 40% at home against Stoke, this blokes a fucking fraud in all.

Are we sure that was Pardew in the opposition dugout, not in ours? Two terrible defensive subs that killed off any chance we had of getting back into the game. Playing for a point against Pardew and Crystal fucking Palace? Do one you charlatan.

Had to laugh when Pardew subbed the left back, then not to be outdone, Carver sticks on 2.

Terrible match. Sissoko and Perez on a bit of a bad run now. Gouffran and Williamson dogshit.

I suspect we won't see the back of the Wilkinson/Gouffran axis of evil until the quisling Carver goes. He's just Pardew Lite it seems.

If we don't go down we'll not be far off it.

Didn't see the game thankfully but playing for a point against Pardew's Palace is depressing and shocking.

Shocking? Isn't Carver just doing what The King would've done?

13 games to get 6 points... give over

We do play City, Man Utd, Everton, Arsenal, mackems, Spurs, Liverpool, Swansea and West Ham in those 13 games, most in a nice long row just to obliterate confidence with Carver probably yelling at them to stop being shit or other brilliant coaching advice. I still think we'll manage to stop up now but I think it's going to be more down to teams like Villa being shite than us picking up many more points.

One point is more than we deserved, it was pitiful to watch from the kickoff.

Our only highlight was the goal by Cisse who was useless most of the time he was on.

Perez was out of position and was useless kept losing the ball and accomplished nothing.

Sissoko had his worst game by far, no surging runs, piss-poor passing, and accomplished little.

Willo what can I say, he goes from bad to worse, he's a handicap at the back and does nowt when he goes up.

Cabella was disappointing, took steps backwards in his forward progress.

Palace are not a good team but on the day they were a lot better than us.

I got a headache watching that match but at best, or worst, we didn't lose.

Well done Cardew one win to your credit. Pardew's got four.

We do play City, Man Utd, Everton, Arsenal, mackems, Spurs, Liverpool, Swansea and West Ham in those 13 games, most in a nice long row just to obliterate confidence with Carver probably yelling at them to stop being shit or other brilliant coaching advice. I still think we'll manage to stop up now but I think it's going to be more down to teams like Villa being shite than us picking up many more points.

I expect we'll finish on around 42-44 points. Cracking season

It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. We said before the game we knew we were up against a big physical side and the pitch was quite lively, so we knew it was going to be a bit of a battle.

"I stuck Papiss Cisse in. I was brave to play two strikers away from home, but he's a fox in the box and if he keeps scoring he has to be in the team.

"It's a bit strange [facing Alan Pardew] because I worked with him for four years but once I got off the bus I went into professional mode. After the game he said to me: 'Well done, you deserved the point.'

That's Carver by the way - what really fucks me off about him is how he keep referencing other managers like some kind of schoolkid as if their comments give him the legitimacy and attention he craves.

"I was fucking brave to play two strikers away from home, Alan told me so - picking up 6 points out of a possible 18 is really impressive as well"

God I hate this club sometimes.

This is going to awful isn't it? Two bad teams playing bad football, under the direction of two bad managers. Pardew will get pelters from the away fans, but he'll applaud them at the end of the game that his new charges have just fluked a 1-1 draw.

and I'll push my fingers into my eyes.

i+push+my+fingers+into+my+eyes.jpg