The away game against The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

Krul patting Defoe on the back for his goal :lol:

Unreal man

Aye they just don't give a fuck.

I didn't expect any better from Carver as he's been here for all the recent games anyway, he has still managed to give me a surprise as this is possibly the worst we have looked in a game against them recently. Totally fucking inept, can't even touch the ball, when any of the players do get the ball all they do it panic and hump it up front I think the only ones that have looked to pass are Sissoko and Cabella but they barely touch it as they keep getting bypassed.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See more records will be broken and matched if Sunderland win this, it's took us falling to their level rather than them raising up to our past level but big Mike, Carvs, Pards and co have made it happen, fanks lads.

That's right john, shrug and fold your arms you useless fucking bellend, that'll sort us out.

Looking at that coaching staff it's unbelievable to think they're in charge of a Premier League club.

Well it looks like Carver has delivered a rousing half time speech....

:lol: Half expecting him to shrug turn to Stone and say "Weyy this is shite lads, I'll gan get wu the pints in eh". It's incredible that this is the state of this football club.

Riviere can fuck right off too.

How is that a yellow but the foul on Perez didn't even get a free kick? This league has some tragically bad officials.

A far more blatant one by oshea in the first half, exactly the same situation, no card.

A far more blatant one by oshea in the first half, exactly the same situation, no card.

Aye, seems like he's playing the game as protectively as possible for them but when it comes to us he's playing it like a 'let the game flow it's a derby'