The away game against The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And after a week of hearing about passion and commitment we went out with barely a whimper. Pack of useless cunts. Right now I wouldn't be against doing a Blackpool and getting shot of the whole lot.

Well done again shit heads. Really feel for you lot that have to deal with this twice a season on Monday mornings.

Incredible just how utterly pointless this club has become.

Bring out the balance sheets. Let's see how the mackems like that

Edited by aimaad22

Can't wait to hear from Geordie John how no one is hurting more than him.

He's probably right mind, everyone else is fucking apathetic to this shite now. This Newcastle team is just too pathetic to give a fuck about, they're all just a bunch of losers tbh. Krul patting Defoe on the head after his goal summed it up, content at being runners up.

This is like two fat cunts racing each other in the Greggs charity run, coming in the last two places and the one who come 2nd last gloating over the other. Total fucking dross from both sides, yet again we've kept them up this season. It's a fucking disgrace that this potato headed fuck is manager.

This is like two fat cunts racing each other in the Greggs charity run, coming in the last two places and the one who come 2nd last gloating over the other

:lol: for a fiver bet.

Nicely summed up in general.

Do yourselves a favour, man. They don't deserve your attention let alone your support.

Agree, they have all the hall marks of a team heading for relegation (not saying we will btw, but it'll be because the teams below couldn't pick up enough points to overtake us rather than anything our lot will do), they just don't give a fuck when they are losing. It seems like they all think they're class, like Sissoko and Tiote looking elsewhere, thinking the only reason for all these losses is the other players because it can't possibly be them. Remind me a bit of the gimps in the side when we went down, Owen walking about up top etc. No interest today and there hasn't been for the last 3 years of derbies.

Can't say I'll be bothering to watch anymore of our games this season tbh. There's fuck all point with Carver in charge, it's similar to Ashley making a charver that goes to the back to get people sizes of boots in one of his shops CFO of all of Sports Direct. They should be coaching a sunday league side not a Premier league one.

The thing is, everyone knows Carver isn't fit to be manager, Ashley has stolen the soul of the club, and the players couldn't give a fuck. The best thing to do is just forget about it, don't let it get you down.

That's where I am now like. Not even particularly arsed about losing to them lot. I resisted the temptation to watch it. The club's moribund and it's not going to get ant better under this owner. If you want to go that's one thing but don't bung him the ST money upfront and lose what little power you actually have

Agree, they have all the hall marks of a team heading for relegation (not saying we will btw, but it'll be because the teams below couldn't pick up enough points to overtake us rather than anything our lot will do), they just don't give a fuck when they are losing. It seems like they all think they're class, like Sissoko and Tiote looking elsewhere, thinking the only reason for all these losses is the other players because it can't possibly be them. Remind me a bit of the gimps in the side when we went down, Owen walking about up top etc. No interest today and there hasn't been for the last 3 years of derbies.

Can't say I'll be bothering to watch anymore of our games this season tbh. There's fuck all point with Carver in charge, it's similar to Ashley making a charver that goes to the back to get people sizes of boots in one of his shops CFO of all of Sports Direct. They should be coaching a sunday league side not a Premier league one.

It's difficult to blame the players too because they're either shite and can't believe their luck or decent and hoping for move sooner rather than later. Not approving of the attitude but it's inevitable they aren't going to buy into the club if they're the latter.

Also, re the coaching staff, I've mentioned it before but I know the club doctor. He'll be on more money than Stone and, quite possibly, more than Carver too. Crazy state of affairs.Two more who can't believe their luck

It's difficult to blame the players too because they're either shite and can't believe their luck or decent and hoping for move sooner rather than later. Not approving of the attitude but it's inevitable they aren't going to buy into the club if they're the latter.

Also, re the coaching staff, I've mentioned it before but I know the club doctor. He'll be on more money than Stone and, quite possibly, more than Carver too. Crazy state of affairs.Two more who can't believe their luck

Aye, you're right tbh. We have such a bad view of the place it must be worse from the inside.

That'll be how Carver has been promised a job at some capacity at the club then, doesn't matter where he works in the club his salary would suit most roles.

When I saw CC(clueless Carver) was starting Gouffran it was like an omen of doom.

CC taking Gouffran off was like an admission he had fucked up.

I can't recall ever seeing such a pathetic performance against Blunderland......,,,anyone for that matter.

From the opening whistle we were on the back foot and stayed that way for most of the game. Where was the Arsenal second half team?

Why didn't CC use Abeid?

There is no doubt in my mind that my proposed line-up would have won today. Check it out.

Willo's failure to win a high ball resulted in Defoes goal.

There wasn't one sterling performance by a Newcastle player.

Clueless Carver is just that........FUCKING CLUELESS.

It's not like Carver had loads of options. Look at the bench, man. Not a defence of Carver in general as he's out of his depth but the side practically picks itself but it's not good enough.