After Relegation

The Fish

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After relegation.....nope. Still not bothered. In order to care what happens, you have to still be under the illusion that this is still a football club worth caring about. I couldn't case less which player stays or goes, I only slightly prefer Carver staying for the pure comedy value. I won't be caring about it until the second the cheque is signed by whoever buys it off Ashley, and the whole roller coaster ride starts again. I quite literally will feel nothing either way, if we stay up or get relegated. I am numb to it.

And so departed Janmaat... the 4th or 5th coming of Thompers.

Really? He's been banned again? I honestly don't see how he's done anything that bad.

Really? He's been banned again? I honestly don't see how he's done anything that bad.

Nothing that bad this time, but he's been IP banned before for other things.

it's not hard, he has an i.p that changes and signs up for a new email account every time.

it takes me 2clicks to ban him, it takes him to sign up for a new email, sign up to here, validate both

all to come back on a place he doesn't want to be on "apparently"

He was allowed back after previously being a dick, we knew it was him we let it go, he was fine for a while then acted the knob again so it was reinstated, He's not being given the same grace this time.

MEGA-JEL.

After relegation, appoint me as head coach. Me, a 14 year old student from Chester-le-Street who's left bollock could do a better job than Carver: I know out problems, I love the club, I watched highlight of Sir Bobby Robson games and I got Newcastle to 3rd on Football Manager 2015 with no incoming transfers. #MeIn.

Edited by Haydnator

I watched highlight of Sir Bobby Robson games.

Gemmil, I think I just found the definitive thing that makes you feel old.

The SBR era is recent history to me FFS. Younguns, don't know they're born!

Yeah but how depressing is that? SBR was the last time we had a good team. This kid has likely only seen the misery of the Ashley years...

Just said that to use Carver's use of SBR, as he feels he's fit to be head coach because he made his cups of tea. On a more serious note, Newcastle's highest finish in the PL when I've been going to games has been 5th under fucking Pardew. *sigh*

Yeah but how depressing is that? SBR was the last time we had a good team. This kid has likely only seen the misery of the Ashley years...

Jesus. Hell on Earth. I'm so glad I'm numb to it now......

I'm so glad I'm numb to it now......

Only times I've felt ill over Newcastle was the first 0-3 derby defeat and 0-6 scouser defeat 2 seasons ago. My numbness began after seeing the players laughing and joking with each other after losing 0-4 at home to Spurs last season.

:lol: Aye that's brutal.

it's not hard, he has an i.p that changes and signs up for a new email account every time.

it takes me 2clicks to ban him, it takes him to sign up for a new email, sign up to here, validate both

all to come back on a place he doesn't want to be on "apparently"

He was allowed back after previously being a dick, we knew it was him we let it go, he was fine for a while then acted the knob again so it was reinstated, He's not being given the same grace this time.

Seems a bit facist. What did he do exactly that justified a ban? If everyone on here was banned for being a dick there'd be no cunt left

Seems a bit facist. What did he do exactly that justified a ban? If everyone on here was banned for being a dick there'd be no cunt left

He ruined Fish's quiz threads - I actually quite enjoyed those :lol:

Other than that, not sure. He did seem to have a lot of people's backs up, though.