QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

Aye I always assumed he was gone for 1 game, as like you say it was two yellows. He does get booked a fair bit so maybe he's reached a number that would give a game ban? more likely that Ryder is wrong mind.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I always assumed he was gone for 1 game, as like you say it was two yellows. He does get booked a fair bit so maybe he's reached a number that would give a game ban? more likely that Ryder is wrong mind.

He's been booked 8 times, and only 3 (2 in the same game) since January.

I think you're forgetting how bad they are. You remember they're already down and just had 6 (six) pumped past them by a strolling Man City?

I think you're forgetting they are quite decent at home and we havent scored an away goal in 5 games. They also have two physical strikers who will relish balls in the box against our lot if they get the service.

Depends how you look at the drubbing. They may not want another embarrassment and actually put some effort in.

I think you're forgetting they are quite decent at home and we havent scored an away goal in 5 games. They also have two physical strikers who will relish balls in the box against our lot if they get the service.

Depends how you look at the drubbing. They may not want another embarrassment and actually put some effort in.

:dunno: I give up

We're somehow above them in the league (as are everyone else), but they're going to hump us. :good: Fandabbydozee

We're somehow above them in the league (as are everyone else), but they're going to hump us. :good: Fandabbydozee

we are bottom of the form table, that's why people are rightly pessimistic.

we are bottom of the form table, that's why people are rightly pessimistic.

Aye and Southampton are second bottom, does that mean QPR would definitely beat them?

It's bonkers man, if you win a few on the bounce a loss is right round the corner, lose a few in a row and you'll never see another point for as long as you're in existence.

I'm not predicting we'll see Cisse drop to his belly to nod the 12th in, just that we'll not definitely lose to the worst team in the league, who are a squad of mercernaries and has-beens, with nothing to play for, when we still can survive.

Fuck it.

Enjoy your misery and the inevitable momentary release you feel when things aren't as bad as you predict, before you plunge back into maudlin navel gazing as you predict the next catastrophe will surely be round the corner.

Edited by The Fish

What do you not get? They have won more games at home - scoring more and conceding less along the way - than we have won away. We are bottom of the form table and havent scored an away in 5 games. The only point we have in the last 9 games is against a West Brom team that had nothing to play for.

The only leveler is that we both have two sets of players that couldn't give a fuck.

What do you not get? They have won more games at home - scoring more and conceding less along the way - than we have won away. We are bottom of the form table and havent scored an away in 5 games. The only point we have in the last 9 games is against a West Brom team that had nothing to play for.

The only leveler is that we both have two sets of players that couldn't give a fuck.

No it isn't and that's the point.

You did say that you were confindent we'd get a point though Fish. It's understandable that people question that confidence given our form (which really one month aside is about 18 months long) regardless of who we're playing. I honestly wouldn't feel confident playing a lot of teams from league 1 or 2 at the minute.

You did say that you were confindent we'd get a point though Fish. It's understandable that people question that confidence given our form (which really one month aside is about 18 months long) regardless of who we're playing. I honestly wouldn't feel confident playing a lot of teams from league 1 or 2 at the minute.

My confidence comes from the fact that the team we're to face is, the worst team in the league, who're down there as much because of gutlessness as they are a lack of quality.

You think our players care?

Some do, others couldn't give a fuck. However there are other levellers that are ignored to maintain a negative view.

My confidence comes from the fact that the team we're to face is, the worst team in the league, who're down there as much because of gutlessness as they are a lack of quality.

Some do, others couldn't give a fuck. However there are other levellers that are ignored to maintain a negative view.

And you've ignored all my points to maintain a positive view.

They're 5th bottom in terms of home form over the season. We're third bottom in terms of away form. We're bottom of the form table (last 6 games). They're 4th bottom. Make it the last 10 games and we're still bottom and they're 2nd bottom. They're already down and just been beaten 6-nowt. We've picked up 1 point out of the last 27. Should be a classic.

They're 5th bottom in terms of home form over the season. We're third bottom in terms of away form. We're bottom of the form table (last 6 games). They're 4th bottom. Make it the last 10 games and we're still bottom and they're 2nd bottom. They're already down and just been beaten 6-nowt. We've picked up 1 point out of the last 27. Should be a classic.

:lol: Aye, it's going to be worth the price of admittance. Should just fuck the game off and allow the fans to play in place of the players.

And you've ignored all my points to maintain a positive view.

It says a lot that you think picking up a point at the worst team in the league, who've already been relegated, is somehow unrealistically optimistic

Personally I think our performances have been just as bad as theirs most of the season. We had a purple patch that they never had but other than that we've been an absolute shambles ever since we sold Cabaye.

And if we're relying on guts to overcome anyone then we're fucked with Colo and Sissoko as out captain and vice captain.

Personally I think our performances have been just as bad as theirs most of the season. We had a purple patch that they never had but other than that we've been an absolute shambles ever since we sold Cabaye.

And if we're relying on guts to overcome anyone then we're fucked with Colo and Sissoko as out captain and vice captain.

This is my point.

I'm not saying we're great, or even fucking average, just that there's enough in the team likely to take the field against QPR to get a point.

As bad as we are, they're worse.

This is my point.

I'm not saying we're great, or even fucking average, just that there's enough in the team likely to take the field against QPR to get a point.

As bad as we are, they're worse.

So what I said wasn't your point. I said we were as bad as them. You say they're worse. I really don't think they are. We might get a point, we might get a win but there's nothing at all to give me confidence that either of these posibilities are more likely than another defeat.

They were shambolic againt the former champions on Sunday. We were at least as bad against a team that's spent all season in the bottom three last week.

Aye and Southampton are second bottom, does that mean QPR would definitely beat them?

It's bonkers man, if you win a few on the bounce a loss is right round the corner, lose a few in a row and you'll never see another point for as long as you're in existence.

I'm not predicting we'll see Cisse drop to his belly to nod the 12th in, just that we'll not definitely lose to the worst team in the league, who are a squad of mercernaries and has-beens, with nothing to play for, when we still can survive.

Fuck it.

Enjoy your misery and the inevitable momentary release you feel when things aren't as bad as you predict, before you plunge back into maudlin navel gazing as you predict the next catastrophe will surely be round the corner.

we will NOT be relegated :lol:

under no circumstances.

not us, no.

prior_top.jpg