Hull City vs Manchester United

Tom

I agree with Fish on this, mind. Man Utd are certainly more likely to win than Hull. It's not a glorious end to our season though, and I still think I'd prefer it if we went down.

Although if Sunderland suddenly got pulled down instead of us or Hull, I'd take that every time. We can always get relegated next year if it comes to it.

Aye, gives us something look forward to ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hull fighting for survival, West Ham able to finish top half, Man U stuck with nowhere to go up or down and us (assuming Arsenal win tomorrow)

Fucked. Basically.

Hull fighting for survival, West Ham able to finish top half, Man U stuck with nowhere to go up or down and us (assuming Arsenal win tomorrow)

Fucked. Basically.

Fat Sam's last game in charge. There is a better than evens chance that he'll be sitting in the dugout with four tins of Super T and 20 Benson & Hedges while the players know that their performance won't matter a fuck.

I thought Burnley needed to win to have any chance of staying up but other results didn't go their way so they went down anyway.

You have mistakenly entered Fish world. Where time runs sideways and predictions are made after each cheeseburger.

They do look like a couple of gypos now you mention it.

Just seen this racist bilge.

Given my well known Romany heritage, I'll take this as evidence of your overarching cuntery.

A grovelling apology will go some way to calming my ire

Shut it you static caravan dwelling horse fucking bare knuckle fighting granny loving sovereign ring owning bin diver.

fight me IRL