Barclays Premier League 2015/16

The Fish

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with no strikers?

They had four In January and now they've only got two...can't see them not getting another one in tbh...

Chelsea are putting a huge amount of faith in the physically suspect Costa and Falcao too..

Can't see Stoke finishing that high, like. They're getting a lot of praise but N'Zonzi, Moses and Begovic are away and Shawcross is going to miss the first few month of the season. Afellay is probably a better option than Moses but they could do with a good central midfielder.

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

Man Utd

Man City

Liverpool

Spurs

Stoke

Swansea

Everton

Newcastle

Southampton

Crystal Palace

West Brom

West Ham

Villa

Norwich

Bournemouth

Sunderland

Watford

Leicester

Chelsea may not be as dominant as they were last year and it may be a more competitive season, but they'll address any weaknesses in January and they've got the best manager in the league in Mourinho. He's the difference between them and, say, Man City. The Citizens may have the spending power to go toe-to-toe with Chelsea but Pellegrini doesn't have the same extra something to turn them into a proper force. Man United will do better this year, but I still think they're weak at the back. Arsenal are Arsenal and a few injuries to key players will knacker their unbalanced squad.

Reckon Bournemouth will fly out the traps then injuries and inexperience will destroy their momentum.

Mackems have somehow conspired to actually weaken an already shit team. They, as it stands, will start the season with Jermain Defoe as their main striker. The man's 80 yrs old for God's sake! Kaboul is prone to gaffs and isn't pacey. Also, I don't think they're getting 6 points off us this time around.

Watford have signed so many players it'll be a miracle if they settle quickly and I wouldn't be surprised if they changed their manager a couple of times this season.

Leicester are shit.

Don't disagree with most of that but I think City will be right on Chelseas backs this season and possibly win it.

Swap Watford for Villa as well, the watford owners are nuts, sack loads of managers buy loads of players but it somehow seems to work for them.

Don't disagree with most of that but I think City will be right on Chelseas backs this season and possibly win it.

Swap Watford for Villa as well, the watford owners are nuts, sack loads of managers buy loads of players but it somehow seems to work for them.

Just think that if Villa are in any real danger of going down they'll bring in a new manager and some new players in January. I'd throw my cock all over the shop if them and sunderland went down mind. :D

They're just awful, they've lost their best midfielder and striker to other clubs and their best defender is injured.

Sherwoods nonsense won't be able to keep them going over a full season.

They're just awful, they've lost their best midfielder and striker to other clubs and their best defender is injured.

True enough, they've lost;

Given

Vlaar

Cleverly Delph

Benteke

this window and replaced them with the wrong Ayew, a couple of fullbacks, and Rudy Gestede. :lol:

However, I can see them having the financial clout to buy themselves out of the mire.

True enough, they've lost;

Given

Vlaar

Cleverly Delph

Benteke

this window and replaced them with the wrong Ayew, a couple of fullbacks, and Rudy Gestede. :lol:

However, I can see them having the financial clout to buy themselves out of the mire.

They might have the clout but if its sherwood picking the players they won't have the nouse.

On top of that Robbie Savage reckons they're going to do really well.

They might have the clout but if its sherwood picking the players they won't have the nouse.

It won't be if they're in real trouble, he'll get the chop and take over at West Ham when the remains of Bilic's victims start turning up.

Will Sunderland sack another manager this season? I think it would be 5 in a row if they did.

That is a very good idea for a bet. As is laying Boro' to win the championship.

Rodgers I reckon, has spent a fortune for the second year in a row and they're still appalling in defence.

They won't play to Bentekes strengths and continue to concede too much, be well off the CL pace in a couple of months and he'll be gone.

They've never been quick to sack managers Liverpool. I think they'll give him the season and part ways by mutual agreement or some shite rather than sack him early doors. McClaren might go early like. Once the realisation that we haven't done nearly enough to stop the rot sets in amongst our sheep supporters and the pressure builds he might walk. I'd love Pardew to get the bullet like. Some managers after they leave I think they're not bad blokes after all. I like Souness and even Gullit seems canny. This cunt though, he's getting worse. Glad SM called him out on his Colo bullshit as well.

They've never been quick to sack managers Liverpool. I think they'll give him the season and part ways by mutual agreement or some shite rather than sack him early doors. McClaren might go early like. Once the realisation that we haven't done nearly enough to stop the rot sets in amongst our sheep supporters and the pressure builds he might walk. I'd love Pardew to get the bullet like. Some managers after they leave I think they're not bad blokes after all. I like Souness and even Gullit seems canny. This cunt though, he's getting worse. Glad SM called him out on his Colo bullshit as well.

:huh: what did I miss?

But Pardew released a statement on Wednesday saying: "Contrary to the rumours and reports circulating in the media, we want to confirm we have no interest in Fabricio Coloccini.

However, McClaren was not impressed with his predecessor and believes Palace's offer of a three-year contract unsettled his skipper. 'It went beyond speculation. Although people deny it, it (the interest) is a fact. Don't deny it, it's a fact,' he said.
Edited by TheGingerQuiff