Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

I always thought Norwich would be the team to fear if we were going to stay up, I don't think it changes loads as we still really have to beat them and the tramps and if we don't do that we fully deserve to go down anyway.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw that the U-21 side drew 2-2 with FC Edmonton who have Tomi Ameobi playing for them, we are absolute fucking shite throughout.

If his name wasn't Peter Beardsley he would have probably been sacked by now.

If his name wasn't Peter Beardsley he would have probably been sacked by now.

Aye he's doing a shocking job.

I actually found the result on facebook because one of the coaches said something about being proud of how the team acquitted themselves :lol: What a culture of total fucking losers NUFC has nowadays.

Aye he's doing a shocking job.

I actually found the result on facebook because one of the coaches said something about being proud of how the team acquitted themselves :lol: What a culture of total fucking losers NUFC has nowadays.

Beardsley has said a few times he just cares about the performance not the result but cmon Peter there's a limit. We always have first team players playing in the U21's too coming back from injury/getting match fitness and we still bloody lose!

Aye bit of a flawed mentality that, I get it to a certain degree as you don't have the pressure of win no matter what that the first team (should) have but I highly doubt any of the top academies that produce good players have that mentality, especially by the U-21 stage.

Chill, we'll do these tomorrow.

Defoe will score some daft long range shot from 25 yards after Taylor backs off him after we've controlled the game up to that point, we'll then fluff a bunch of chances. Is my fear, I know we're a lot more capable at home than we are away but our struggles in front of goal really worries me.

The Leicester fans are still in the stadium cheering, the Crystal Palace announcer just asked 'would the Leicester City fans please mind leaving the stadium now?' over the PA system :lol: :lol:

The Leicester fans are still in the stadium cheering, the Crystal Palace announcer just asked 'would the Leicester City fans please mind leaving the stadium now?' over the PA system :lol: :lol:

Pardew will probably blame the loss on them

Pardew will probably blame the loss on them

:lol: Funnily enough he had a weird pop at Leicester in his pre-match notes:

In his programme notes for Palace's game against the Foxes at Selhurst Park, Pardew writes: "Unlike Leicester we have been unfortunate to lose key players for long periods," and "Today's opponents have been awarded 10 penalties this season, which is double the total of any other team."

Funny that he paid no mind to our own surprising lack of injuries when we came 5th, it was all him to thank then...

Imagine a Leicester fan saying to a Villa fan in August "with 31 games played we'll have 49 points more than you." They'd reply "ootha woi raywnd more loik". Mental season and if we stay up seeing Villa go down it will be great.

Edited by McFaul