Geordies almost twice as likely to kill themselves as Londoners

Happy Face

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if you go into it wih your eyes open. FWIW i want us to have a funcioning NHS but my experiences of ot have been utterly shit. Even the physiotherapy i got from them did absolutely nothing for me. Watched a video on Youtube and got some stretches off there and they've worked so much better. The NHS just want rid of you half of the time

It's unfortunate that you've had a bad experience with the NHS, but that doesn't change the fact that self diagnosing and then ordering tablets with who know what in them off the internet is a foolish move.

Go to the doc man. Before I lace you.

Don't get the joke there mind

The joke is you stated you were a natural introvert yesterday, which is ironic given you spend most days on the board wumming for attention and digging out other posters. There are a few folk on this board that work hard for the NHS and many more that have had relatives treated/had their lives saved by the NHS so

put your brain in gear before you call it shit because they didn't give you the drugs you asked for

Not if you go into it wih your eyes open. FWIW i want us to have a funcioning NHS but my experiences of ot have been utterly shit. Even the physiotherapy i got from them did absolutely nothing for me. Watched a video on Youtube and got some stretches off there and they've worked so much better. The NHS just want rid of you half of the time

Everyone has their own experiences of the NHS but to make statements like "But these NHS cunts are shit" is just laughable. You go on to say that a couple of days later you were back at work in agony - I take it that it's the fault of the NHS that you went back to work already being unwell?

You're buying god-knows-what off the internet, self-medicating with it, "waking up 3 days later, bag empty, a black eye..." and you're calling us cunts?! Well, we cunts will be the ones resuscitating you when something you take potentially causes cardiac arrest. Something I've done twice recently to stupid, stupid people who think they're big, clever, cocky and invincible. Fucking go for it, sunshine.

You've got to admit there's a contradiction in being introverted and looking for attention on here every day?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the opposite actually. I bet a lot of people that seek attention online do so because they are introverts who don't feel comfortable receiving it in real life.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the opposite actually. I bet a lot of people that seek attention online do so because they are introverts who don't feel comfortable receiving it in real life.

Agree....I think that's at the core of what may be termed "hardcore" internet trolling.....most of the ones who end up in court appear to be social outcasts...

Everyone has their own experiences of the NHS but to make statements like "But these NHS cunts are shit" is just laughable. You go on to say that a couple of days later you were back at work in agony - I take it that it's the fault of the NHS that you went back to work already being unwell?

You're buying god-knows-what off the internet, self-medicating with it, "waking up 3 days later, bag empty, a black eye..." and you're calling us cunts?! Well, we cunts will be the ones resuscitating you when something you take potentially causes cardiac arrest. Something I've done twice recently to stupid, stupid people who think they're big, clever, cocky and invincible. Fucking go for it, sunshine.

You'll need to point out to me where I called anybody in the NHS a cunt. FWIW you're being one. Look for that quote. Fucking go for it, pet.

Well I seek attention on here AND in the real world :lol:

Yet are astonishingly boring in both.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

You'll need to point out to me where I called anybody in the NHS a cunt. FWIW you're being one. Look for that quote. Fucking go for it, pet..

I am now aye, I bought these things online called flubromazolam ...... But these NHS cunts are shit. ...... Fuck the NHS

That would be here.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/35738-geordies-almost-twice-as-likely-to-kill-themselves-as-londoners/?p=1362246

They have been cunts with my shoulder. I've effectively been discharged with a still fucked shoulder. The discharged me before, and I can't describe how fucked I was for months, with a mild anti-inflammatory. "These cunts" in the sentence above was just an elaborate collective noun. But there clearly are cunts working in the NHS.

You'll need to point out to me where I called anybody in the NHS a cunt. FWIW you're being one. Look for that quote. Fucking go for it, pet.

That bad shoulder of yours seems to be giving you short-term memory loss. Maybe you should see someone about that :dunno: