Newcastle Utd V Watford / 3pm KO // SJP

Anorthernsoul

You are spot on, i've never had porridge for dinner so just the once.

Excellent comeback. I forgot what a force you were. I had better up my game. Enjoying the match btw? Remind me, what were your general themes over the window? Other than trying to wind me up, did you actually say anything of substance re. the prospects of the club under McClaren and the turned corner of Fat Mikes' revelation? Be honest now....you know I like taking the piss out of you enough to go look for that comedy gold.....

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter fucking wank performance, really worrying stuff. Never showed any signs until Watford dropped off and Janmaat took the game by the scruff of the neck, shame the other 9 outfield players didn't bother helping him much. Worried.

Anyone who genuinely thinks we should be sacking McClaren has to S my Bs by the way. So be very careful what you say in the post match anger zone.

Agreed. Would make us look like tits, again, plus it would cost in compo. Best not to throw good money after bad. Even better not to waste that money in the first place....

Awwww, we lost. I did not see that coming. Much. I shall try not to remind the one person I know left who still goes to the match of what I told them around 2pm.

:lol: Oh I think we both know you've already text him, you fucking know it all bellend.

Anyone who genuinely thinks we should be sacking McClaren has to S my Bs by the way. So be very careful what you say in the post match anger zone.

To sack a manager 6 games in is fucking ludicrous. Wait and see where we are in December. Hopefully we'll pick up points in the run of fixtures after Man City away.

Excellent comeback. I forgot what a force you were. I had better up my game. Enjoying the match btw? Remind me, what were your general themes over the window? Other than trying to wind me up, did you actually say anything of substance re. the prospects of the club under McClaren and the turned corner of Fat Mikes' revelation? Be honest now....you know I like taking the piss out of you enough to go look for that comedy gold.....

You are a sad pathetic human being who has probably never had consensual sex. The only joy of your sad lonely existence is trolling people on the internet. Which you are so good at you have had multiple user names on a laid back forum for fans of a football team you claim to support. But apart from that, congratulations at winning at life.

:lol: Oh I think we both know you've already text him, you fucking know it all bellend.

Hell no. Smugness only properly translates face to face. I'll give him that look you give a bairn when he's just puked up after eating three choc-ices in a row and you told him not to and that he'd be a feckin eejit not to listen.

Hell no. Smugness only properly translates face to face. I'll give him that look you give a bairn when he's just puked up after eating three choc-ices in a row and you told him not to and that he'd be a feckin eejit not to listen.

Oh believe me, you're doing OK conveying smugness on here. :razz:

You are a sad pathetic human being who has probably never had consensual sex. The only joy of your sad lonely existence is trolling people on the internet. Which you are so good at you have had multiple user names on a laid back forum for fans of a football team you claim to support. But apart from that, congratulations at winning at life.

Aye, proper laid back this place. I've seen Arab's get a better reception at a bahmitzva than I've seen people get here for saying the sort of things I was back in the window, which were hardly controversial (and entirely predictable, otherwise I wouldn't have said it with such conviction). So excuse me if I take a little time to enjoy being proven right. I do apologise though, it's not right to push someone so far that they'll actually come out with this sort of juvenile shit by way of reply. I mean, it must really piss other people off on here that they have to actually read what is basically primary school level stuff.

As far as I'm concerned, McLaren should be given a new umbrella and sent packing.

Why did he start Cisse and allow him another ineffectual 45 minutes after last weeks dismal 90 before yanking him off.

BIG game, BIG FUCKING LOSS.

First half was reminiscent of last seasons abysmal performances. Second half was better but the damage had already been done.

With the new signings I don't see much change in overall performance and I chalk that up to McLaren's obvious inability to get the best out of obviously talented players.

This Newcastle v Sunderland match is shaping up to be one of the worst football games the Premier League will ever see.

I would normally say that we can win the Norwich, mackem, Stoke and Bournemouth games but I just don't know what to say or think after today's display.