The games we have up to the New Year

Haydnator

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PaddockLad introduced it to describe Pardew. I had to Google it and found it described as an archaic English word meaning "an utter coward".

Somebody must have fixed the formatting on your behalf btw. How does it feel to have people walking around behind you clearing up your mess?

Makes me think of pirates... probably because it sounds similar to dubloon.

How does it feel? It feels natural dear boy, like the world is trying to restore balance to the natural order of things.

Don't think paying a lot of money for a mercenary is the right tactic to try and get us out of the mess relying on high-paid mercenaries had landed us in.

Its either that or high paid foreign mercenaries (on longer contracts). We have to try something or we are down and a 6 month contract is a non-risk for a proven international player, especially when you consider the money involved between the PL and Championship.

Of course there could be other factors involved in this like he doesnt give a fuck and would rather watch it the PL on his TV.

Its either that or high paid foreign mercenaries (on longer contracts). We have to try something or we are down and a 6 month contract is a non-risk for a proven international player, especially when you consider the money involved between the PL and Championship.

Of course there could be other factors involved in this like he doesnt give a fuck and would rather watch it the PL on his TV.

I would prefer giving Mbabu, Haidara and Dummett a shot at Left Back before spunking 600k on a bloke who 100% isn't used to a relegation scrap.

:lol: I reckon Gemmil's cybernetics are on the fritz.

I've missed the origin of the poltroon chat, anyone want to catch me up? No worries if you don't. I'll be ok. Over here. In the dark. Alone and afraid.

Oh yeah, I changed the formatting

light grey text on a white background, what were you thinking?

Oh yeah, I changed the formatting

light grey text on a white background, what were you thinking?

copy and paste, mainly...

Given how theres a mitro ban in the mackem game, we now have even less defensive options - and somehow gouffran is back on the cards as a player - im gonna say 8 points - 9 if we are feeling really kinky

Given how theres a mitro ban in the mackem game, we now have even less defensive options - and somehow gouffran is back on the cards as a player - im gonna say 8 points - 9 if we are feeling really kinky

Mitrovic is banned for the sunderland game?

Mitrovic is banned for the sunderland game?

Sorry, bad phrasing on my part, rather I meant I can see him picking up a red in that game, either through his enthusiasm to win, or a combined effort of all 11 of the sunderland players dropping to the floor whenever he comes within a yard of him.

We aint exactly been stellar the past couple of games when it comes to tucking away chances, but when mitro is out we only have cisse, if it comes to that for another 3 games, thats 9 points we aint getting

Edited by ToonMarshy

Sorry, bad phrasing on my part, rather I meant I can see him picking up a red in that game, either through his enthusiasm to win, or a combined effort of all 11 of the sunderland players dropping to the floor whenever he comes within a yard of him.

We aint exactly been stellar the past couple of games when it comes to tucking away chances, but when mitro is out we only have cisse, if it comes to that for another 3 games, thats 9 points we aint getting

And Perez?

And Perez?

True, in fact thinking about it I think sunderlands defence is probably one of the few that Perez would probably do fine against solo. I love the lads talent, but when played solo (or with cisse, which lately has pretty much been the same effect) it is incredibly easy for him to just get crowded out of games.

Apart from the arse collapse at city i've really liked how much of a nuisance mitro and perez seem capable of being over the past 2 games - just need them to both be on the pitch for long enough to build on that, but if any injury/ban occurs over these next (mostly winnable) games - then theres a big issue

We might need 2 full backs Janmaat's had to drop out from the Holland team with a knee injury early reports say he could be sidelined for a few weeks. As we know Mbabu is already out with a hamstring injury

I would prefer giving Mbabu, Haidara and Dummett a shot at Left Back before spunking 600k on a bloke who 100% isn't used to a relegation scrap.

They are all substandard players and we'll get relegated if we persist with them at left back.

How many points are we going to get from these, in all of your humble opinions?

Norwich City (h) 1

mackems (a) 0

Stoke City (h) 1

Bournemouth (a) 0

Leicester City (h) 1

Crystal Palace (a) 0

Liverpool (h) 1

Tottenham (a) 0

Aston Villa (h) 3

Everton (h) 1

West Brom (a) 1

My guess, and hope, is 18. (WDWWDDLLWLW)

An overly optimistic 9 points.

I don't think he's right about McClaren needing 4 points from the next 2 games. I think he'll be given a lot longer than that. And the rest of the article offers nothing particularly insightful. Does anyone not know that Ashley is to blame and Charnley is clueless? If they didn't know well before we got to this stage they never will.

4pts at least from next 3 games is what we should be going for imo.

We'll still be in the bottom 3 with 4 points having said that I've predicted only 2 points for those games.