Kodi

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...

If only it was 4 minutes - it took me bloody ages - using aegis installer.

Strangely enough though, now I can find the programs but I cant actually run them (just says working) and never fires up VLC

Assuming you have a Firestick

It takes 2 seconds to go into the Firestick settings and delete the kodi data. This gives you a clean version of Kodi.

Two minutes to add Ares Wizard

Another two minutes to go into ares wizard and install pulse.

Job done. No more hassle.

No its on my surface pro.

Two minutes when you know - I had to search for 20 minutes just to find an ares wizard link that wasn't trying to get me to pay first.

Installing pulse did nothing to solve the issue , I've just tried re-installing now. I'll try again at the weekend I suppose.

No its on my surface pro.

Two minutes when you know - I had to search for 20 minutes just to find an ares wizard link that wasn't trying to get me to pay first.

Installing pulse did nothing to solve the issue , I've just tried re-installing now. I'll try again at the weekend I suppose.

First of all. Everything you need to do this is already in this thread.

However you can also follow the YouTube instructions of SEO Michael who talks you through adding both ares and pulse. They are both free.

I'm setting up a stick for a mate. I use a subscription sport service which isnt currently accepting invites, so he can't get on it.

Could someone please tell me the top 3 sports addons you use on a match day to try and get streams.

CT before you start, I installed Pulse on it earlier to see what it was like and the fucking thing was unusable. The widgets on screen took about 10 seconds to refresh when I moved to a different menu item. Brutal.

So come on chaps, help a brother out.

Bulldog streams is usually shite. UK TV again sometimes works as does sports devil, sometimes and not great. There was another sports one mentioned a page or two ago which I can't remember its name, sports something. Njm as well. None very reliable but you might hit lucky.

So by the sounds of it. Sports is shite on Kodi?

Depends what you are after. Most prem match streams are HD perfect. Watching Sky or BT is usually excellent however you are still relying on a stream that can be there one week and gone the next.

The trick is having a bunch of addons to use so that when was is crap, you "switch channels".

NJM and Money Sports seem to be the best at the moment for me for matches.  Generally for sport channels I use Zem.  Adryan, Adrian, Halow and Phoenix are also useful.  Sports Mix seems to come and go but when it's working it's usually stable and good quality.