Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

[emoji38] I'm sure their menus are the same?

Aye, I haven't been to either for a while but thought the same thing and assumed there must be a connection.

Just checked. Owned by El Ron Hubbard. I'm known as El Jefe at both locations.

No mate you must be mistaken I've just checked again for you it's pequeno rojo (Little Red)

Don't know what the changes are, just thought there would be a few top prem clubs who would be happy to see some of their future stars having a year under Rafa.

Basically you'd need to loan for either the whole or 1/2 a season. No emergency loans for 1 or 2 months here and there to cover injuries.

Worry with long term deals for young players is that if they're integral to your promotion tilt, when they leave you run the risk of signing someone who can't make it in England's 2nd tier, let alone top flight.

Did you see the grief the lad who owns it was apparently giving to anyone who dared say anything negative about them on trip advisor? Came across like a right prick.

Aye, I'm sort of warming to him though. He's definitely a tool, but you watch him in the kitchen and he checks every pizza before it goes in the oven and every one when it comes out, and he's fucking meticulous about it.

There's loads of restaurants that open and are lush and go downhill within a year once their reputation is established. He's protecting against that by not letting anything leave the kitchen that he isn't happy with and that's fair enough cos it's his business. And he can definitely he a wanker to the waitresses, but I've also been in loads of places where the wait staff could have done with a fucking bollocking. You get good service at this place cos the waitresses are shit scared of him.

And that includes telling people that they can't make changes to the menu by adding different toppings. [emoji38] We asked the waitress to make a substitution last week and she got this funny look on her face and goes "I can ask him but he probably won't do it and he'll definitely shout at me for asking, so I'd really rather not."

Aye, I'm sort of warming to him though. He's definitely a tool, but you watch him in the kitchen and he checks every pizza before it goes in the oven and every one when it comes out, and he's fucking meticulous about it.

There's loads of restaurants that open and are lush and go downhill within a year once their reputation is established. He's protecting against that by not letting anything leave the kitchen that he isn't happy with and that's fair enough cos it's his business. And he can definitely he a wanker to the waitresses, but I've also been in loads of places where the wait staff could have done with a fucking bollocking. You get good service at this place cos the waitresses are shit scared of him.

And that includes telling people that they can't make changes to the menu by adding different toppings. [emoji38] We asked the waitress to make a substitution last week and she got this funny look on her face and goes "I can ask him but he probably won't do it and he'll definitely shout at me for asking, so I'd really rather not."

Haha what a tool. Mind you that's better than years ago when me and the ex went so Frankie & Benny's (yes I know) and she asked for a pizza with no cheese (yes again I know). The waitress said "well you could but it would be fucking awful". I know she was right but it's not the best customer service.

Fair play to him over the quality of his food though, it was just the thinness of his skin that I thought pathetic. Especially as the comments made weren't exactly scathing.