NUFC v The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the result of Ashley blagging at keeping us up on a shoestring for years and years. No heart, little care, dubious talent. Relegation is what is deserved for the way the club has been run. Harsh on the fans, but the team is diabolical back to front and the club rotten from top to bottom.

I don't think Shelvey has been any good. He is positionally poor defensively and hasn't offered anywhere near enough getting forward to make up for that.

Shelvey has been shite, he's really negative. That passage of play where him and Mbemba passed back and forth to each other 3 yards apart for 7 passes was insanity and almost resulted in a one on one chance for the mackems.

This is the result of Ashley blagging at keeping us up on a shoestring for years and years. No heart, little care, dubious talent. Relegation is what is deserved for the way the club has been run. Harsh on the fans, but the team is diabolical back to front and the club rotten from top to bottom.

Aye it has bought us a team of players who have class games once every 5 games or so.

I don't think Shelvey has been any good. He is positionally poor defensively and hasn't offered anywhere near enough getting forward to make up for that.

He has been playing too deep at times I agree. He should be trying to create more. There's no doubting the passion he's bringing today though.

Are you mental? Know who our top scorers are? They're playing a fine game, along with Shelvey and Townsend, compared to the rest.

You have to be having a laugh. A fine game? Perez has done nothing and as usual, Mitrovic has missed our best chance. If he had 10 or 15 goals, we were sitting mid table I could understand the love in, but we're 2nd bottom, can't score and have a shit shot conversion.

Shelvey has been shite, he's really negative. That passage of play where him and Mbemba passed back and forth to each other 3 yards apart for 7 passes was insanity and almost resulted in a one on one chance for the mackems.

That was embarrassing, they practically fell over each other. The composure of CT at a buffet.

We're fucked.

The entire back four is in a constant state of panic.

Colback needs to be subbed. He's shit scared of Barini. That's reason enough to have him instantly free transferred.

They are, all of which will be way beyond anything you're pointed headed dome can try and parse

to sum up, your solution is to switch out Perez (our second top scorer) and Mitro who has been getting lumbered up top on his own for Riviere, who has one goal since july 2014 and couldn't even score more than 4 goals in the second tier of french football before we fucking bought him.

This is why you're a dopey mong no one pays any attention to other than comedy value, on any subject.

"where's best for online betting"

"where do i park for a hospital visit"

you're a fucking taxi driver and don't know your way around a betting slip or your home city :lol:

Perez, 2nd top scorer!

What 5 is it?

Your clueless as usual. :lol:

Absolutely toothless up front here like.

Townsend has had some bite. I can see. Rafa changing things up at the half here. Otherwise give Sissoko 10 minutes to show something or be pulled.

You have to be having a laugh. A fine game? Perez has done nothing and as usual, Mitrovic has missed our best chance. If he had 10 or 15 goals, we were sitting mid table I could understand the love in, but we're 2nd bottom, can't score and have a shit shot conversion.

Think Mitro's had good service today? And that chest down in the box with no one feeling the desire to follow up offensively? Go on.

Townsend left. Perez right. Sissoko for De Jong.

Actually not a bad shout... Sissoko is offering nothing and it might be time to start putting out sides that don't feature him.

Perez right idea buy butchered the pass. Give those two a season or two together and they'll be carving up the Championship.

Sissoko :(

Edited by OTF

It pisses me off the players throwing their arms up trying to lift the crowd. Win a game you cunts and we'll be lifted.

I completely agree, if they had bothered their arse 1st half the crowd would be bouncing but they looked completely flat.

Would be perfectly happy if we sold every single one of these cunts this summer

Ashley should tell them all of them are staying put if we go down, we'd sharp see an uptick in application if they knew they were stuck in the Championship for at least a year.