NUFC v The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking comical defending, was like watching kids playing all of them ball watching and grouping up

It was like, just what I thought too.

There's no character in this team to come back .They'll fold like a pack of cards now.

Thing is, what can Rafa possibly change? He's put basically the best team out and to be frank we do look more motivated than usual - we're just rubbish though, at the end of the day.

Thing is, what can Rafa possibly change? He's put basically the best team out and to be frank we do look more motivated than usual - we're just rubbish though, at the end of the day.

Maybe Cisse for Perez? Or Saviet for Perez and move wijnaldum up front

I think we're gone like. There's just no goals in this side. Why the fuck we didn't buy a striker in January only Lee Charnley will be able to tell you.

We could have stayed up with no goals forwards if we didn't continuously concede with comically bad defending.

Perez and Mitrovic have failed all season. There job is to score. They can't.

Are you mental? Know who our top scorers are? They're playing a fine game, along with Shelvey and Townsend, compared to the rest.

All of the good teams we have had over the years and we've not come close to winning 7 in a row over these, they've been relegation battlers for 4 years and are about to get 7 in a row. What on earth is wrong with this football club? The players have been fucking shite today tbh, we look like the away team. Colback is guaranteed a red card if he stays on, Shelvey is the most negative I've ever seen him and we offer simply no threat.

Are you mental? Know who our top scorers are? They're playing a fine game, along with Shelvey and Townsend, compared to the rest.

I don't think Shelvey has been any good. He is positionally poor defensively and hasn't offered anywhere near enough getting forward to make up for that.