Who stays, you decide

Dr Gloom

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a charmer. did a geordie shag your mrs or something?

townsend has actually been one of out best players since he signed, which admittedly doesn't speak volumes for the rest of the squad. at least he tries though.

Why the hostility you might ask? Well remember that game at WHL a couple of seasons back when you lot fluked a win aginst us after Tim Krul saved about 20 shots on target? Remember that game? Well your fat, drunk, gobby supporters were patronising our disabled fans who were seated right in front of ya minding their own business! Real tough guys aint ya and when our firm went at ya after the match you scattered like fleas! This is your punishiment! Best fans in the country my f@cking arse you lot cannot hold a candle to spurs support and that's scientifically proven by the decibel levels we generate (top of the league) compared to you lot who are not even in the top 10. I remember going to SJP or whatever the f@ck you call it these days some years back in carling cup tie and there were just 22,000 of ya when we stuffed ya two nil and all ya done was moan the entire match and then left after 70 minutes. Shit support! Our fans were so tired of tormenting ya we almost felt pity for ya. If your talentless players cannot control a ball or make a simple pass its because they are sh1t so instead of rrrrrrrrrrr what dont you try actually supporting them so they at least receive a small portion of support. YOUR FANS ARE WASTERS!

rightous and rich fans? :lol:

have you been to the London Borough of Haringey? it's one of the most deprived areas in the country

Are you a comedian? If you know anything about football you will know that spurs core support is based in affluent areas such as harrow, stevenage and chelmsford and not tottenham itself. Infact there is a million scattered around the south east and herts. BTW the harringey that you knock is about to have a 1 billion makeover (iron clad guarantee from government) thanks to its close proximity to the centre of London and that is independent of our new stadium regeneration on top. In 5 years there will be restaurants, shopping malls and even a business district with office skyline etc. In other words it will no longer be a dump and business people are buying local houses now because they will be worth 3 x as much in a few years time

I remember getting offered out by a bloke that looked like a rundown Billy Ray Cyrus outside of WHL. He wanted us to go down a back lane with him to settle our differences. Literally had never seen the bloke before and he was late 40s just wanting to fight somebody. What a fucking loser. :lol:

Anyway, I just did the crane pose off the Karate Kid. Held it for 5 minutes and watched him disappear over the horizon.

Are you a comedian? If you know anything about football you will know that spurs core support is based in affluent areas such as harrow, stevenage and chelmsford and not tottenham itself. Infact there is a million scattered around the south east and herts. BTW the harringey that you knock is about to have a 1 billion makeover (iron clad guarantee from government) thanks to its close proximity to the centre of London and that is independent of our new stadium regeneration on top. In 5 years there will be restaurants, shopping malls and even a business district with office skyline etc. In other words it will no longer be a dump and business people are buying local houses now because they will be worth 3 x as much in a few years time

oh, so you're an essex wanker. that explains a lot

Is this what football has come to? Arguments about who has the most affluent support and the biggest regeneration deal? You fucking bellend. :lol:

Fuck me :lol: no one gives a shit lad :lol:

Fucking knacker

oh, so you're an essex wanker. that explains a lot

Can you not read or are the school in carTOON land as bad as their football team. I live in Bournemouth so to give you a geography lesson that is in Dorset. Is the brisk NE wind causing early dementia for you lot?

Is this what football has come to? Arguments about who has the most affluent support and the biggest regeneration deal? You fucking bellend. :lol:

But he'll have an office skyline Gemmill. AN OFFICE SKYLINE!!!

Serviced-Offices-Slough.jpg

giphy.gif

Can you not read or are the school in carTOON land as bad as their football team. I live in Bournemouth so to give you a geography lesson that is in Dorset. Is the brisk NE wind causing early dementia for you lot?

Dorset? Were you born in 1986 and are you about 6'2" with receding hair and boyish good looks?

Go online and see the new tottenham makeover. All the scum are being rehoused. I recommend we send them up to Newcastle but then again how would you know the difference the whole place is full of scum

Give us a link. It sounds AMAZING.

Are there any artists impressions of the office skyline? You giant fucking crevice.

I wish I had an office skyline etc :(

Well last time i cared to check it seems sage is about the only offices in Newcastle so enjoy them. Your largest employer i am lead to believe and even they dont want any association with your shite football club

Sums it up really!

Well last time i cared to check it seems sage is about the only offices in Newcastle so enjoy them. Your largest employer i am lead to believe and even they dont want any association with your shite football club

Sums it up really!

You sad cunt :lol:

Fuck off

Give us a link. It sounds AMAZING.

Are there any artists impressions of the office skyline? You giant fucking crevice.

look theres all this big talk from you lot but facts are you down and nobody in the PL is going to miss ya. The jocks want a referendum, there all this talk about next month's EC referendum well i want a referendum myself. I want to put it to the good people of this country for a vote on whether Newcastle should remain part of England? I mean lets look at the facts. No one likes ya, no one respects ya and no one can f@cking understand ya. Its a win win for all. Lower the scottish border and you can join the Scottish league playing those football heavyweights of Alloa and Raith Rovers. You might just stand a chance of winning some games there although i wont bet on it

look theres all this big talk from you lot but facts are you down and nobody in the PL is going to miss ya. The jocks want a referendum, there all this talk about next month's EC referendum well i want a referendum myself. I want to put it to the good people of this country for a vote on whether Newcastle should remain part of England? I mean lets look at the facts. No one likes ya, no one respects ya and no one can f@cking understand ya. Its a win win for all. Lower the scottish border and you can join the Scottish league playing those football heavyweights of Alloa and Raith Rovers. You might just stand a chance of winning some games there although i wont bet on it

Bet he looks like Ian Beale.