Who stays, you decide

Dr Gloom

No need for that I am enjoying myself here thank you. Next time you lot go to WHL and decide to pick on defenseless disabled folk who have done you lot no harm and only watching the game then have the courtesy to back it up after the match and not scamper away like chicken cunts. Your fans are a gobby parade of fat, gutless trash and you know what deep down you all know it! Enjoy your internal war with Ashley and a pasting this weekend!

all football clubs have their share of moronic fans - something you seem on a mission to prove.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not turnt is actually a correct spelling on an american keyboard setting. OK fair point headmaster. It makes a change for someone up north giving a lecture on spelling just because one likes to type fast! I see your fellow geordies on this forum have also mastered the english language (check around) but notice no reaction to them? PUNK

:lol: What???

I walk along one of the best beaches in the world, when I walk out my back door on this Caribbean island. I'm here saving for a house where I'll buy and settle for the rest of my life.

I've lived and worked in Stevenage , London, Reading, Godalming, Sydney, Vancouver, Toronto, Cayman, Indonesia, KL Malaysia.

Which city will I settle in. Newcastle. End of. *

Your "sunny magnum eating" southern towns and cities are at the bottom of my list. Its fuckin shit man, too many people , too expensive and just generally less fun by a country mile.

I'd seriously rather live in fuckin South Hetton than Tottenham, how you can say its great because it needs 1 billion spending on it just to bring it up to scratch with the rest of London (smoggy, dirty overcrowded, SHIT city)

Edited by scoobos

Yeah mate I'm not working I'm paralysed down half my body due to a stroke. But I've got more about me than this Southern Nancy Boy

Trooper would sort this daft cunt out, no bother, then get their lass to make his tea while superspur shouted for help from his 'firm'.

Fucking gutted I missed this knacker. :lol: :lol:

Fuck off and goodnight to the lot of ya!

I remember me and 3 others being in amongst your lot on the 7 sisters when Beardsley scored the winner. We had the whole of that end, top and bottom yet somehow ended up walking to the game surrounded by spurs fans. Anyway, a police van put it's sirens on screamed past and all of a sudden you heard all the 'fackin camm on' bollocks as a load of spurs fans got all danny dyer and got all bouncy on their tip toes. None of us had colours on so they didn't know we were Geordies till at that very moment, one of us, who wasn't really a big football fan decided it was the appropriate time to shout out if anybody wanted a spare ticket for the Newcastle end? Loads of the tippy toed bouncing Danny dyers turned in our direction and took one look at 'knackers' who shouted out and maybe due to the fact that although he wasn't a big football fan, he was still a Walker lad and happened to built like king Kong's older brother, they had second thoughts and decided to bounce on their toes in another direction. Always think of them when I see or read these hooligan books being advertised. 'Our firm' :lol: fuck off, man.

I remember me and 3 others being in amongst your lot on the 7 sisters when Beardsley scored the winner. We had the whole of that end, top and bottom yet somehow ended up walking to the game surrounded by spurs fans. Anyway, a police van put it's sirens on screamed past and all of a sudden you heard all the 'fackin camm on' bollocks as a load of spurs fans got all danny dyer and got all bouncy on their tip toes. None of us had colours on so they didn't know we were Geordies till at that very moment, one of us, who wasn't really a big football fan decided it was the appropriate time to shout out if anybody wanted a spare ticket for the Newcastle end? Loads of the tippy toed bouncing Danny dyers turned in our direction and took one look at 'knackers' who shouted out and maybe due to the fact that although he wasn't a big football fan, he was still a Walker lad and happened to built like king Kong's older brother, they had second thoughts and decided to bounce on their toes in another direction. Always think of them when I see or read these hooligan books being advertised. 'Our firm' [emoji38] fuck off, man.

After that cup match in 87 when the gates were broken down straight after the end, the cunts were jumping on buses to get away but being a high St in London they weren't exactly moving quickly :).

Made up for the dodgy walks back in previous years.

Newcastle United midfielders Andros Townsend and Georginio Wijnaldum have been linked with summer moves to West Ham United, according to reports.

The pair both joined the Magpies last season – Wijnaldum in the summer, Townsend in the winter – but both could leave after the club were relegated from the Premier League before the final day of the season.

Townsend has been in fine form since joining Newcastle from Spurs, form that has seen him called up to Roy Hodgson’s provisional Euro 2016 squad, while Wijnaldum was the Magpies’ top goalscorer with 11 (all at St James’ Park).

Former Tottenham man Townsend is believed to have £8m release clause in his contract and The Guardiansay both he and Wijnaldum are being targeted by the Hammers.

United and Benitez continue to work towards an agreement for him to continue at the club next season. Talks in the early part of the week were positive and both parties are relaxed about the state of the deal, with next week now looking likely for confirmation that Benitez will continue as manager in the Championship.

Although a certain amount of anxiety is understandable among supporters, it’s worth noting that both parties are working on the assumption that Benitez will be manager next season.

One of Benitez’s requirements was to be backed to rebuild a squad that was not fit for purpose in the Premier League – and there’s an acceptance that certain first-team players will depart in the close season.

Although Aleksandar Mitrovic has repeatedly stated his desire to stay, Georginio Wijnaldum, Daryl Janmaat and Moussa Sissoko are all prime candidates to leave. Andros Townsend, attracting interest from West Ham and Southampton, is also a possible departure.

Despite United’s second-tier status, they are determined not to be bullied in the transfer market. There were claims on Wednesday that Juventus were only willing to pay £5million for Janmaat – United would want double that. Similarly they will not sell Sissoko on the cheap and would not be willing to accept a loss on Wijnaldum.

- Mark Douglas

:lol: