England Vs Australia and Portugal (not simultaneously)

gpirlo68

So we finally whack in a cross and score, we've got a side of blokes mostly over 6 foot tall and have 1 winger in the squad :lol: . This is going to be a fucking shite Euro's like, Rooney will start every game. Shoehorning Rooney into the side meant not only pushing Vardy wide left, but Alli was pushed deeper and made less effective, and when Rooney kept gravitating to up front Kane was pushed wide right, so basically playing that twat means 3 of our form players are pushed into uncomfortable roles.

WOE IS ENGLAND!!

55 minutes against 10 men and can only come up with a late goal scored by a central defender.

WHOA FOR FUCKS SAKE, Varney, Kane, Rooney, Sturridge, Stirling, and nary a goal.

Dismal display, total disarray.

Reminds me of one I saw post-Italia 90 in some magazine or newspaper. Can't remind the exact line-up but it marked down Tony Daley as a future England great.

If I have to watch Milner start any more games for England I might stab myself in the eyes.

The bloke has had one hell of a career for someone that doesn't really do much.

He was fucking hopeless yesterday, at one point he just passed it straight to Nani outside our box which the commentator said "he scuffed his pass back to Smalling a bit there" I'd say so it was about 15 yard off ffs.

The bloke has had one hell of a career for someone that doesn't really do much.

He was fucking hopeless yesterday, at one point he just passed it straight to Nani outside our box which the commentator said "he scuffed his pass back to Smalling a bit there" I'd say so it was about 15 yard off ffs.

Aye usually I find him completely uninspiring but last night he was absolutely awful. Certainly didn't look like the fifth best player in Europe.

Aye usually I find him completely uninspiring but last night he was absolutely awful. Certainly didn't look like the fifth best player in Europe.

:lol: I remember years ago when he moved to Villa I had an argument with a Boro fan about Milner, he was claiming Milner was rapid. I kept telling him I'd been a season ticket holder for Milner's whole career at NUFC and he'd regularly beat his man only to be caught up and have to beat him again before he could get his cross in, the lad was having none of it until Milner started getting England games and he was watching the bloke play from the side of a fan.

I assume that's why we now have to suffer Milner as a central midfielder type? The bloke is clearly a hard worker and a good professional but he just doesn't do much.

:lol: I remember years ago when he moved to Villa I had an argument with a Boro fan about Milner, he was claiming Milner was rapid. I kept telling him I'd been a season ticket holder for Milner's whole career at NUFC and he'd regularly beat his man only to be caught up and have to beat him again before he could get his cross in, the lad was having none of it until Milner started getting England games and he was watching the bloke play from the side of a fan.

I assume that's why we now have to suffer Milner as a central midfielder type? The bloke is clearly a hard worker and a good professional but he just doesn't do much.

I still can't believe we managed to £12m for him from Villa. I never rated him when he was here. Lacking in pace or crossing ability for a winger. How Villa managed to get over £20m for him is completely beyond me. Mind you I think he looks worse as an international than as a league player. He can be useful for any club without ever being a star. But for England he's hopeless.

I still can't believe we managed to £12m for him from Villa. I never rated him when he was here. Lacking in pace or crossing ability for a winger. How Villa managed to get over £20m for him is completely beyond me. Mind you I think he looks worse as an international than as a league player. He can be useful for any club without ever being a star. But for England he's hopeless.

Aye I thought it was daylight robbery at the time, I think Villa profited from Man City's need for English players (as they did with Delph who is fucking crap). I agree he's a handy player at league level while not doing much and a useless international, I think he's a grafter and likes the physical battles in the league but suffers in Internationals where he's probably told to stick more rigidly to his position and you can't touch anyone without giving a foul away.