Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

You nerds will know this: Can Boro and Sunderland relegate each other with a draw on Wednesday if results go against them?

Dunno.

Edited by The Fish

Currently they both have a maximum points haul of 33, which is what Hull are already on.

If they draw they'll both have a maximum points haul of 31, a points tally Hull are already 2 pts clear of. One or both are getting relegated on Wednesday.

????

Fuck knows how I'm going to get through the day. I've had no sleep, nothing with any nutritional value and have poisoned my body a lot this weekend. I just want my bed and an apple. :cry:

you think we're going to accept that as an excuse for this sort of ineptitude? 

I think we've all been there, so we can all be a little sympathetic.

don't expect to get much of that around here :lol:

I'm anticipating HMHM to have a great deal of fun at my expense. I'm hoping against all hope that someone says something ridiculous to distract attention from this all.

I'm anticipating HMHM to have a great deal of fun at my expense. I'm hoping against all hope that someone says something ridiculous to distract attention from this all.

You're getting old, Daveed. You can't be doing these 24 hr sessions anymore without consequences. ;)

You're getting old, Daveed. You can't be doing these 24 hr sessions anymore without consequences. ;)

You're not wrong. I genuinely considered calling in sick today. :lol:

I think next time I'll try to make sure more of the day is taken up with eating and less with drinking. Oh and getting a good nights sleep might help too.

Talking about getting old, I got ~5 hours sleep last night and I feel like I've got a hangover.  Sad!

I had about 3 on Friday, 4 and a bit on Saturday, 8 last night.

Will get about 7 tonight.

I'll need a full night before the weekend I think.

I had about 3 on Friday, 4 and a bit on Saturday, 8 last night.

Will get about 7 tonight.

I'll need a full night before the weekend I think.

7 or 8 isn't a full night? :unsure2:

Kids have had chicken pox.  I've been running on about 4 to 5 hours a night for a fortnight.

Never found that less sleep does me much harm.  not sure what that says about my normal level of functioning.

7 or 8 isn't a full night? :unsure2:

Kids have had chicken pox.  I've been running on about 4 to 5 hours a night for a fortnight.

Never found that less sleep does me much harm.  not sure what that says about my normal level of functioning.

Oh it's fine normally, but I'm still in debt. Especially as it wasn't a good 3hrs, it was on a sofa in a room without blackout curtains or owt. After a lot of drinking and a particularly unhealthy diet.

I just need to get back in the black.

Missed a load of football over the weekend, even the Chelsea/Spurs game that I was watching in the pub. Still trying to wrap my head round the various permutations across the leagues. When will Sunderland (and Middlesbrough's) relegation be confirmed?