Kid Dynamite

Other games 16/17

I hope he wins it, leaves and they disappear into mid-table obscurity.

If it means he stays, I hope they lose 10-0.

:lol: Aye it's a tough one, as I want him to do well but him doing well means them cunts win a cup. I definitely want them to tumble into mid table mediocrity after he leaves to show them how good he's been for them.

I don't know if I want him to stay as I don't like to see him taking the shit that he is. I'd like him to take a top job somewhere else and let them try to replace him

I don't know if I want him to stay as I don't like to see him taking the shit that he is. I'd like him to take a top job somewhere else and let them try to replace him

That would be ideal.  Can't fucking believe it's over 20 years since he took over there.

Rakitic and Messi have both scored a cracker each to put Barca 2-1 up in the classico and now Sergio Ramos has been sent off in typical style.

How many times is that now for Ramos? :lol:

Can any defender be considered world class if they get sent off as often as he does ffs..

its the 22nd of his career according to the commentator :lol: hes been a top level defender since he was 18 and is now 31, how has he never learned?

its the 22nd of his career according to the commentator :lol: hes been a top level defender since he was 18 and is now 31, how has he never learned?

He has to be approaching a record of some kind, at least at the top tier of the sport. I mean, based on that 22, he's missed 66 games through suspension over the course of his career. Two seasons of being suspended pretty much.

Edited by Rayvin

You nerds will know this: Can Boro and Sunderland relegate each other with a draw on Wednesday if results go against them?

Dunno.

Edited by The Fish

Currently they both have a maximum points haul of 33, which is what Hull are already on.

If they draw they'll both have a maximum points haul of 31, a points tally Hull are already 2 pts clear of. One or both are getting relegated on Wednesday.

????

Fuck knows how I'm going to get through the day. I've had no sleep, nothing with any nutritional value and have poisoned my body a lot this weekend. I just want my bed and an apple. :cry:

you think we're going to accept that as an excuse for this sort of ineptitude? 

I think we've all been there, so we can all be a little sympathetic.

I think we've all been there, so we can all be a little sympathetic.

don't expect to get much of that around here :lol: 

don't expect to get much of that around here :lol:

I'm anticipating HMHM to have a great deal of fun at my expense. I'm hoping against all hope that someone says something ridiculous to distract attention from this all.