Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

We aren't going to win the Championship because the last game for Brighton is against Villa who are going to roll over so they can say they've fucked us again.

Aye, this.

If they were playing anyone else we might've had a chance but those brummie fuckers will happily throw the game to deny us the title.

I doubt the Villa players and coaching staff care enough about NUFC to do something like that tbh. There's a good chance Brighton will win of course because they're better than Villa but Brighton have been fucking dross the last few week so it's far from a definite win.

I reckon our lot will do their part, it'd be nice to win the league and you all know for a fact the mackems will be foaming about it. Forest to go down in all would make the day even sweeter.

I doubt the Villa players and coaching staff care enough about NUFC to do something like that tbh. There's a good chance Brighton will win of course because they're better than Villa but Brighton have been fucking dross the last few week so it's far from a definite win.

I reckon our lot will do their part, it'd be nice to win the league and you all know for a fact the mackems will be foaming about it. Forest to go down in all would make the day even sweeter.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

Villa players couldn't give a shit about these games, hence losing to Blackburn with a display that had Steve Bruce fuming, calling it "hopeless".

Bruce said following the match, according to the Birmingham Mail: “Nothing has been quite as bad as that, it’s arguably the worst we’ve had. A big club like ours, to have four wins away from home is nowhere near good enough,

“Too many times I’ve seen us play the way we did today where we haven’t done enough in every department. We just don’t do enough, we don’t compete, we don’t take part in the game enough.

Aston Villa have averaged 48% possession in the Championship this season

A big club like ours, to have four wins away from home is nowhere near good enough. Too many times I’ve seen us play the way we did today where we haven’t done enough in every department.

“We just don’t do enough, we don’t compete, we don’t take part in the game enough. We f**ked around with it and got what we got which was a defeat.”

Aston Villa managed just two shots on target in the loss to Blackburn, while creating six chances in the contest.

The Villans were able to play eight crosses although Bruce was clearly unhappy with his side’s showing, ahead of their final match of the season next week at home to Brighton.

The way I'm approaching this weekend is; Promotion is assured, 94pts is a good return, winning the title would be hilarious. Not brilliant, not necessarily deserved, nothing but fucking hilarious.

They'll want a decent showing in front of their home fans for the final game of the season if nothing else.

The same fans who wanted Villa to lose to Blackburn to pour pressure onto Birmingham? 

They're so bitter they'd happily see their own team lose if it means Newcastle don't get the title man.

Bit of a difference between us and brum - I think we're more bitter about the relegation thing (quite rightly) and exaggerate their hatred of us.

Bit of a difference between us and brum - I think we're more bitter about the relegation thing (quite rightly) and exaggerate their hatred of us.

A bit, sure, but enough that were Brighton to take an early lead, the Villa fans wouldn't pivot from anger/frustration, into schadenfreude at us missing out?

A bit, sure, but enough that were Brighton to take an early lead, the Villa fans wouldn't pivot from anger/frustration, into schadenfreude at us missing out?

Depends how much they think we care. Do we care that much? It's not like they'll be able to hit Twitter afterwards and gloat that we 'only' got promoted.

Depends how much they think we care. Do we care that much? It's not like they'll be able to hit Twitter afterwards and gloat that we 'only' got promoted.

"The amount you spent you should have won the league at a canter"

"you lot were saying you'd piss the league"

"Oh, Rafa's a 'World Class' Manager is he? Look what Hughton did with a fraction of the money"

"No open bus tour for you!"

et-fucking-cetera

And in response we've got:

"You spent more than us"

"You're 12th"

I think the mackems could level those jibes at us, but Villa sure as shit can't :lol:

And in response we've got:

"You spent more than us"

"You're 12th"

I think the mackems could level those jibes at us, but Villa sure as shit can't :lol:

I'm not sure football fans really give a toss about hypocrisy though.