President Biden

Happy Face

A good, if grim, read.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/the-cruelty-is-the-point/572104/

Trump’s only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright. The president’s ability to execute that cruelty through word and deed makes them euphoric. It makes them feel good, it makes them feel proud, it makes them feel happy, it makes them feel united. And as long as he makes them feel that way, they will let him get away with anything, no matter what it costs them.

Edited by Sonatine
  • Like 3

Just been watching the CH4 news and they were running the story about the resignation in Trump's team, she was reporting from a Trump rally in Iowa. The weather was poor so they were keeping spirits up by having a burrito cookout :lol: They love Mexican food they just hate Mexican people.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Ah the parallels with those who hate Pakis but love a curry.

*cough* Leazes *cough*

Actually reminds me of someone I know who actively hates muslim's, has even been on one of those EDL marches in Town yet they holiday in Turkey every year.

Saw a comment in relation to Kanye West saying Trump made him feel like Superman that said something along the lines of "More like Robert Vaughn and Richard Prior in Superman 3" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I think that does both actors a disservice

30 minutes ago, NJS said:

I know I like to talk harshly about tories but the Coppers, officials and judges involved with shit like that are evil by any definition of the word. 

You can bet some of them actually enjoy it.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden