Dummettgate.

The Fish

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just absolutely disgusted with the Fish here, mind. I've just written and posted a letter to the Sunday Sun's sports letters page using fish's Dummett contract information and now the post office is shut so I'm going to look a right idiot when Neil Farrington opens the post in the morning.

Cheers Fish!!!! :(

He had one fucking job. Someone get Christmas Tree back so we can restore some sense to this place.

He never got contract information wrong, tbf. (Everything else, maybe, but by god he was fucking watertight on contract craic).

:lol:

"Fish has had a good year and always tries his hardest, but needs to concentrate more on his work and less on being a comedian"

Aye, more study on tiki-taka and less on inglese tapa from the Seaton Sluice knacka. ;)

BTW, this has totally compromised his football podcast. I was going to listen to it this week for the first time but how can I trust any contract related content? I just feel a bit let down more than anything.

BTW, this has totally compromised his football podcast. I was going to listen to it this week for the first time but how can I trust any contract related content? I just feel a bit let down more than anything.

I mean, honestly, if you can't trust the contract related content then the whole thing is a write off. Poor fact checking will be endemic through the whole show.

I bet Trequartista isn't even a real position.

How am I going to take the piss out of Ryder, now, with this in the background?

The knight Ryder is firing up his twitter to blast those having a pop thinking they can do better as we speak. "The Knight Ryder has never mixed up the dates of Paul Dummet aka "The Welsh-Geordie Cafu"'s contract. 

The knight Ryder is firing up his twitter to blast those having a pop thinking they can do better as we speak. "The Knight Ryder has never mixed up the dates of Paul Dummet aka "The Welsh-Geordie Cafu"'s contract.

"We're ah'll experts, or think we are. Some are Alan Shearer wannabes sitting on their settees writing so called football posts thinking they're the sheet metal worker's son from Gosforth, others are ACTUAL Trinity Mirror Regional sports writers of the year bringing their loyal punters the stories they want to read about with the REAL contract details. Ryder and fucking out!"