Newcastle V Leeds // Friday 14th April // 7.45 KO

Anorthernsoul

NUFC V LEEDS  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a fucking pen!

Aye stone waller that, he had both hands grabbing Mbembas arm ffs. The commentator on mine went "he may have went down a bit easy" he had a bloke dragging him down with both arms ffs.

I think he's been good. Worked hard and tried to hold the ball up etc. I just wanna finish with 11 because he's getting Jack all at the moment

Aye I know you weren't slagging him off. I'd leave him on fwiw, I think this ref is letting a lot fly so he can give them a bit of physical without much risk.

Great ball in by Gouffran for the goal too.

Aye it was, had to watch the replay 3 times to confirm it was him mind as I assumed it had to be Ritchie or Shelvey :lol:

Edited by Howay

Aye I know you weren't slagging him off. I'd leave him on fwiw, I think this ref is letting a lot fly so he can give them a bit of physical without much risk.

Another canny run from him!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk