Minor annoyances

adios

I do enjoy making a point of making them wait mind.  And their look as if you've done something wrong by not waiting for them to get up/down.

On a related stair annoyance, fucking morons who get to the top/bottom of the escalator and then stand in the way of everyone else while they work out where they are/need to be.  This seems to be a regular occurrence in Fenwicks particularly around Christmas time.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if this has been said.

People who bring babies into work.

Yesterday on the phone to a client someone brings a new born in. Starts screaming and moaning, I had to go out in the car park to make a call ffs.

This drives me insane - the way older women stand around it cooing like Macbeth witches.

happened me on a couple of sites, anyway like i said prob be a full refresh and down to one skin for a bit anyway possibly end of next week pending on how arsed i am/busy

going renew/buy some licenses tonight and do a bit of prep work

it's mainly ui/ux stuff tbh upgrading this thing to it's current version which is a major version change (unless i move it to xenforo which comes with it's own pieces of hassle)

i've already doubled the server capacity wise and upgraded the db and few other things without anyone noticing so load and performance it "should" be ok, if moving to php 7 makes a significant difference i might  let ya loose see if we can ramp back down to what we were running under resource wise as it coped with that till about 3months ago then "some" scripts started to spike the cpu out of the blue

Cool, since I twigged what was causing it I have been able to stop it happening.

• 3 weeks later...

Online news sources that don't include a date on the article and often have date-sensitive info in it.  Are you fucking serious?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

People who think that leaving a shopping trolley in the neighbouring parking space is the same as putting it where it should be put, or leaning it against my car so it won't roll away!