SJW Snowflakes

adios

This is the video of Peterson the Guardian has linked to in order to 'discredit' him as a commentator. It's 2 mins long, and it's just the sanest fucking thing in the face of batshit ideology from the progressives:

Ok Parky, that article is massive. Can you give me an abstract?

In related news, Google has just demonetised right wing commentators on YouTube, has suspended (and then reinstated) Jordan Peterson's Google account, and Twitter has suspended Sargon's account.

Subtle stuff :lol:

Looks like they're really going for the jugular this time.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ok Parky, that article is massive. Can you give me an abstract?

In related news, Google has just demonetised right wing commentators on YouTube, has suspended (and then reinstated) Jordan Peterson's Google account, and Twitter has suspended Sargon's account.

Subtle stuff :lol:

Looks like they're really going for the jugular this time.

Assange is proposing that the big tech giants such as Google are in cahoots with the MIC on some levels.

The article is actually far more interesting than that in the sense that some actors within the tech giants have dual roles and are facilitators for the State Dept/Pentagon. There is a skew toward rolling out social narratives and debating points/ideation with reg to forwarding the cultural and sociopolitical objectives of projecting American Empire goals. It's more subtle than that but that's where it's going.

''Cohen’s directorate appeared to cross over from public relations and “corporate responsibility” work into active corporate intervention in foreign affairs at a level that is normally reserved for states. Jared Cohen could be wryly named Google’s “director of regime change.” According to the emails, he was trying to plant his fingerprints on some of the major historical events in the contemporary Middle East. He could be placed in Egypt during the revolution, meeting with Wael Ghonim, the Google employee whose arrest and imprisonment hours later would make him a PR-friendly symbol of the uprising in the Western press. Meetings had been planned in Palestine and Turkey, both of which—claimed Stratfor emails—were killed by the senior Google leadership as too risky. Only a few months before he met with me, Cohen was planning a trip to the edge of Iran in Azerbaijan to “engage the Iranian communities closer to the border,” as part of Google Ideas’ project on “repressive societies.” In internal emails Stratfor’s vice president for intelligence, Fred Burton (himself a former State Department security official), wrote,

Google is getting WH [White House] and State Dept support and air cover. In reality they are doing things the CIA cannot do . . . [Cohen] is going to get himself kidnapped or killed. Might be the best thing to happen to expose Google’s covert role in foaming up-risings, to be blunt. The US Gov’t can then disavow knowledge and Google is left holding the shit-bag.14''

4 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Assange is proposing that the big tech giants such as Google are in cahoots with the MIC on some levels.

The article is actually far more interesting than that in the sense that some actors within the tech giants have dual roles and are facilitators for the State Dept/Pentagon. There is a skew toward rolling out social narratives and debating points/ideation with reg to forwarding the cultural and sociopolitical objectives of projecting American Empire goals. It's more subtle than that but that's where it's going.

''Cohen’s directorate appeared to cross over from public relations and “corporate responsibility” work into active corporate intervention in foreign affairs at a level that is normally reserved for states. Jared Cohen could be wryly named Google’s “director of regime change.” According to the emails, he was trying to plant his fingerprints on some of the major historical events in the contemporary Middle East. He could be placed in Egypt during the revolution, meeting with Wael Ghonim, the Google employee whose arrest and imprisonment hours later would make him a PR-friendly symbol of the uprising in the Western press. Meetings had been planned in Palestine and Turkey, both of which—claimed Stratfor emails—were killed by the senior Google leadership as too risky. Only a few months before he met with me, Cohen was planning a trip to the edge of Iran in Azerbaijan to “engage the Iranian communities closer to the border,” as part of Google Ideas’ project on “repressive societies.” In internal emails Stratfor’s vice president for intelligence, Fred Burton (himself a former State Department security official), wrote,

Google is getting WH [White House] and State Dept support and air cover. In reality they are doing things the CIA cannot do . . . [Cohen] is going to get himself kidnapped or killed. Might be the best thing to happen to expose Google’s covert role in foaming up-risings, to be blunt. The US Gov’t can then disavow knowledge and Google is left holding the shit-bag.14''

If true, it would support your view on the deep state control I suppose. Current policy at Google would be entirely at odds with the Trump regime so it must be coming from somewhere else - which would mean political power has left the arena of elected officials - or that Obama and the Clintons were just on the same page.

Not sure I'm quite ready to believe that, but it's a compelling case nonetheless. To what end though? Can't just be power and control, they already have that. They're never going to have direct control over foreign peoples, the only vehicle for achieving such a thing would be a far more politically significant UN. If it's money then I guess I get it, but again, aren't these people already the richest individuals alive, by and large?

They don't think like us. Power gets up in the morning and only thinks about how to get more Power. They want to own the future. All of it and all that encapsulates. There is a reason Psychopaths rise to positions of influence over mankind and have been catastrophically guiding its destiny. I used to think there were deeper metaphysical and philosophical reasons...That there were greater 'goals' yet to be revealed or that we didn't understand the 'big picture' etc...But I've come to realise it isn't any of that...That there isn't a great war for our minds going on or ethical abstractions dimly glimpsed or some 'great work'. It's just banal and arbitrary...Power just organizes for more power. There is nothing at the end of the rainbow...Just a boot stepping on a face over and over again.

Edited by Park Life

4 minutes ago, Park Life said:

They don't think like us. Power gets up in the morning and only thinks about how to get more Power. They want to own the future. All of it and all that encapsulates. There is a reason Psychopaths rise to positions of influence over mankind and have been catastrophically guiding its destiny. I used to think there were deeper metaphysical and philosophical reasons...That there were greater 'goals' yet to be revealed or that we didn't understand the 'big picture' etc...But I've come to realise it isn't any of that...That there isn't a great war for our minds going on or ethical abstractions dimly glimpsed or some 'great work'. It's just banal and arbitrary...Power just organizes for more power. There is nothing at the end of the rainbow...Just a boot stepping on a face over and over again.

Grim.

I get what you're saying though. Ideologies have played such a big part in mobilising people to follow such men that you just kind of assume that those at the top believe them too.

In which case, is the answer that we actually do need an ideology, but one that can survive the risk of being co-opted by those in power?

23 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Wikileaks coming in on the side of the alt right is a total game changer. They've been totally unbiased in all their American dealings so far.

The alt right have nothing to do with this.

The Guardian strikes back! All men are lazy and don't work as hard as women. We sit at our desks playing poker and then ask for more money. :lol:

I don't know how they worked it out, but the wimmenz are finally on to us, apparently. In my case they're right, tbf :D

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/11/salma-hayek-feminism-inequality-men-women

Compare this with the article they were losing their shit over from that software engineer...

19 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

The Guardian strikes back! All men are lazy and don't work as hard as women. We sit at our desks playing poker and then ask for more money. :lol:

I don't know how they worked it out, but the wimmenz are finally on to us, apparently. In my case they're right, tbf :D

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/11/salma-hayek-feminism-inequality-men-women

Compare this with the article they were losing their shit over from that software engineer...

Women have got more cocky mainly cause men have let up on being the self-obsessed and delusional cunts they used to be. :D

11 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Can we not just agree that all humans are equally terrible? Bring on the nukes.

I think most people are fine - I don't share this notion that we need to be systematically horrifying to different groups based on unchangeable physical attributes. It used to be that this was considered a liberal thing to think, but these days it seems not so much...

Pretty terrifying that they feel enabled like this though. Although it's probably always been bubbling under the surface in the dysfunctional US, tbh - but with the face of dumb hatemongering white privilege in the hot seat now... :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Pretty terrifying that they feel enabled like this though. Although it's probably always been bubbling under the surface in the dysfunctional US, tbh - but with the face of dumb hatemongering white privilege in the hot seat now... :ph34r:

It's shameful but both sides are doing it. I've seen videos of "the left" walking through cities with Kalashnikovs. The political dialogue has become fucking mental.

So it turns out 3 people died at this fucking crazy rally. What the fuck man. Some fuckwit decides to ram a crowd of counter protesters with his car, killing one and injuring 20, and two police killed in a helicopter 'accident'. 

This is why you don't punch political opponents. The violence escalates and people fucking die. The next one might be a full on pitched battle.

10 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Aye, it's not like history offers any examples of what happens when you just sit back and let Nazis get too big for their boots. :lol:

Right, because these things should be tackled by cilivians. Vigilante justice all the way.

It's only going to escalate, its only going to lead to more violence. We need a level of emotional maturity, not gung ho clusterfuck inducing 'social justice'.

Also, as an observation, those Nazis are probably saying things like "aye it's not like history offers any examples of what happens when you just sit back and let communists get too big for their boots". Antifa are not left wingers like you or I.

'Liberals get the bullet too', according to Antifa themselves.

32 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Also, as an observation, those Nazis are probably saying things like "aye it's not like history offers any examples of what happens when you just sit back and let communists get too big for their boots".

Sounds like they need a safe space, the delicate little flowers.

If you think all this is happening because of "Antifa", I don't know what I can do to help you see the wider picture. But then you thought Trump would be fine, so you know.

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Sounds like they need a safe space, the delicate little flowers.

If you think all this is happening because of "Antifa", I don't know what I can do to help you see the wider picture. But then you thought Trump would be fine, so you know.

I don't think we have white nationalist rallies because of Antifa, no. I do think escalation in violence takes two sides, though.

On the rest, I remain satisfied with my current assessment of how things are. 

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So you're saying that all sides are to blame? That's pretty much exactly what Trump has said.

Yep, that's what I'm saying. I'm not going to virtue signal in the face of evidence to the contrary, sorry.

Having said that I'm making a more general point. I don't know the specifics of who started what at Charlottesville - maybe the racists are to blame for that entirely based on that single episode.

But Antifa and the counter revolutionaries  have a series of incidents of setting buildings on fire, hospitalising opposing protesters, hell one of them was killed in a fire fight a few weeks ago after trying to murder a republican politician.

Just makes it acceptable for the racists to do the same stuff IMO.

Edited by Rayvin