SJW Snowflakes

adios

@The Fish

Who is that baked alaska guy you mentioned? Is he a nazi? His twitter account states that he disavows white supremacists and nazis alike, but I'm guessing he travels in the same circles to a degree.

Antifa have permanently blinded him at those protests and it seems to be building up a kick back in the online right wing movement. I also find it depressing that we have 'left wingers' on the SJW side sending him death threats and revelling in his blindness, but then it's twitter, and the vast majority of people who use that platform are beyond saving in an intellectual or compassionate sense.

Hate and violence on both sides, it seems.

34 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

it's twitter, and the vast majority of people who use that platform are beyond saving in an intellectual or compassionate sense.

Bit harsh, it's still good for memes and transfer speculation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Bit harsh, it's still good for memes and transfer speculation.

I think I left some room for people who use it for things like that ;) I'm aware many people on here use it, I didn't mean you lot unless you're all out there issuing death threats left, right and centre.

37 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Don't know who the fuck he is, nor am I going to click on that link but I hope to fucking god he can still Tweet after all of this.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

@The Fish

Who is that baked alaska guy you mentioned? Is he a nazi? His twitter account states that he disavows white supremacists and nazis alike, but I'm guessing he travels in the same circles to a degree.

Antifa have permanently blinded him at those protests and it seems to be building up a kick back in the online right wing movement. I also find it depressing that we have 'left wingers' on the SJW side sending him death threats and revelling in his blindness, but then it's twitter, and the vast majority of people who use that platform are beyond saving in an intellectual or compassionate sense.

Hate and violence on both sides, it seems.

Dunno who he is beyond the angry "alt-right" bellend who was maced. I don't know if he is a nazi, his youtube channel has a symbol that looks an awful lot like a slightly altered swastika. He's probably just another alt-right attention whore. I'd not be at all surprised if he doesn't think he's racist, if he doesn't see his actions embolden actual 90mph fascists.

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

He doesn't seem to like the Jews much (except when he's challenged to defend his views).

Wait.. is Rayvin Baked Alaska?

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

DOJ demands IP addresses of visitors to Antifa website.

Good.

If they can just do the same with the Daily Stormer we might be getting somewhere.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Wait.. is Rayvin Baked Alaska?

I missed this before, when did I stop liking Jews? :lol:

I was once subjected to abuse for being Jewish on a train in Bradford. I'm not Jewish of course, but it was an interesting experience.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I missed this before, when did I stop liking Jews? :lol:

I was once subjected to abuse for being Jewish on a train in Bradford. I'm not Jewish of course, but it was an interesting experience.

There you go again