SJW Snowflakes

adios

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Using the term SJW should be punishable in a court of law.

Can we please refer to them as S*Ws now, I find the full term too offensive to bear, those asterisks make it just about tolerable.

• Haha 1

Putting Anthony Walker's sister in a position to judge hate speech seems like a great fucking idea. One step away from throwing murderers to the angry mob.

In spite of her unfortunate situation I'd like to call her a fucking tit but am remiss to do so as I'd quite like to set foot back in the UK at some point.

It's interesting that she claims it to be offensive irrespective of whether a white person or a black person is using the word. Which I guess means Jay-Z will be arrested next time he enters the country...

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Can we please refer to them as S*Ws now, I find the full term too offensive to bear, those asterisks make it just about tolerable.

Sorry, did you just say female pig? Reported!

7 minutes ago, adios said:

Putting Anthony Walker's sister in a position to judge hate speech seems like a great fucking idea. One step away from throwing murderers to the angry mob.

In spite of her unfortunate situation I'd like to call her a fucking tit but am remiss to do so as I'd quite like to set foot back in the UK at some point.

Absolutely spot on. Horrible for her but the enabling of her lashing out in this way is fucking ridiculous.

37 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Life's TERF and then you die.

That's FRET backwards which I believe is how you win football matches.

MhLsJQI.gif

I'd be quite interested in what the actual details of the case were (I'm aware of it generally). More interested in that than I would be in donating anyway.

I'm actually on his side on this one.  He said something about gassing Jews, which obviously gave me pause, but ultimately he's being punished for a sick sense of humour.

To be clear, he made a video in which he'd trained his girlfriend's dog to do a "Nazi salute" when he said certain anti-semitic things.  He did this because he was messing with her saying the dog was clearly evil.

Might be time to start scrubbing my web presence. <_<  

Sieg Heil!

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Plus he looks like a cunt

:lol:  I wondered about this too.  I defo pre-judged him on his image and I wondered if he'd have had such a hard time of it if he looked more like a chad or normie cuck.

43 minutes ago, adios said:

I'm actually on his side on this one.  He said something about gassing Jews, which obviously gave me pause, but ultimately he's being punished for a sick sense of humour.

To be clear, he made a video in which he'd trained his girlfriend's dog to do a "Nazi salute" when he said certain anti-semitic things.  He did this because he was messing with her saying the dog was clearly evil.

Might be time to start scrubbing my web presence. <_<  

Sieg Heil!

Aye but then being pally with Tommy Robinson confirmed him as a wrong 'un.

I don't particularly think he should be jailed but there's no doubt that this money is coming from right wingers rather than free speech advocates. 

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I don't particularly think he should be jailed but there's no doubt that this money is coming from right wingers rather than free speech advocates. 

That's my take on it too. I.e. his fan club makes you think he's a bit dodgy but jail time is a joke. Agree about those donating as well. Perhaps he can give any left over money to the EDL ;)

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Ah, had no idea about the Tommy Robinson link, that kind of completely and totally fucking changes things.  Maybe I should judge books by their covers after all!

And aye, totally agree with the bolded in either case.

I'm surprised 'Tommy' was able to take time out from his busy schedule of walking around Luton pretending to look for bother

Edited by Alex

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I'm surprised 'Tommy' was able to take time out from his busy schedule of walking around Luton pretending to look for bother

Runs a tanning salon apparently, guessing he's just a racist Joey Essex ;)

• Haha 1