Chermpeeownees V The Tykes

Howay

Howay can't get this right  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3-0 to Rafa's bunch, Brighton to lose in the last minute, Howay is a jeb end.

Jack Raymond Colback will score the 3rd and announce his retirement on the pitch getting a roar louder than when promotion was confirmed.

I'll change it if it doesn't fuck up the poll. 

Fwiw poocastle is the better title as it has the Brucie bonus of pissing the mackems off, but I think it'd be worth the change to make sure people knew it was a new poll.

:glare:  I'm making a list of you 4 and 5 pickers mind, like Ferguson said about the mackems doing the poznan when citeh scored the late goals against QPR I wont forget.

Rayvin's third option vote :lol:

Crawlybumlick.

:D

More cos I've seen almost everyone on here fuck up in a similar vein, some more than once ;)

Andrew almost cost us promotion a couple of weeks back ffs :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

:D

More cos I've seen almost everyone on here fuck up in a similar vein, some more than once ;)

Andrew almost cost us promotion a couple of weeks back ffs :lol:

That was a warning shot and I think it proved a point.

Change the title man, it's fucking shite. Those rotten cunts down the are irrelevant now so no need to reference their small time spiel.

:lol: I will if someone confirms it won't mess with the poll if I do, I don't want it to make the poll not public or owt.

:lol: I will if someone confirms it won't mess with the poll if I do, I don't want it to make the poll not public or owt.

The poll will be fine.

The poll will be fine.

Guess it isn't if I edit the title on my phone :lol: :lol:

This one isn't on me, I blame the people moaning about thread titles. Close this and start a new'un.