WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Take what I say with a pinch of salt if you're dead against any of it.

I have no issues with you accepting absolutely anything and everything told to you by official sources and I also have no issues with what you think of my theories/thoughts or whatever. 

You're entitled to think what you want to. I'm in no position to dictate what people do or don't do. All I say is, if you're interested in any of this stuff, then question some of it and see where it takes you, regardless of what I say.

Cool, cool, cool, but you shoulder the burden of proof. 

You're the one making a claim, you need to prove it.

3 minutes ago, adios said:

So all snipers are in on the conspiracy?.....Nope. They simply don't use the fictional rotation of the Earth. They cater for wind direction and speed, etc. Not Earth rotation.

Ever been on a plane?  Every looked out the window?.....Yep and yep. I see nothing like any curvature and nor does anyone else unless they're looking through curved lenses.

Let me help you out here a little; buildings are usually taller than ground level.... Yes they are and they can also be seen from distance of many many miles and yet the 8 inch per mile squared of the supposed global Earth would render those building  out of sight, but there they are. Same as lighthouses from ships. They should be out of sight with the 8 inch per mile squared and yet they are in view.

The reason for this is very simple. Earth is not a globe and the sea is not curved.

Show me.... You can look all that up yourself and make your own judgements.

25 minutes ago, adios said:

How do you know all of this?

Because I know the Earth is not a spinning globe. I'm 100% certain of that in my mind regardless of what anyone thinks it is.

1 minute ago, adios said:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

By going through all the theories what we are told to accept and realising that they require magic to actually work.

Basic natural science scuppering  what mainstream scientists give out as a truth.

Extreme logical reality against their extreme nonsensical garbage.

Curved water and atmosphere that adhere to a rotating Earth carrying everything along with it whether it's on the ground or in the air.

Atmosphere just staying as part of it and not being lost to the space that we are told exists in how they tell us.

The list goes on and on but basic natural science scuppers it with stuff like water level and the actual atmospheric movement, etc.

That's my thoughts on it, you're entitled to have whatever thoughts you go with.

So, Youtube then.

Otherwise it'd be really odd that you have arrived at precisely the same conclusions, in the same language, as every other flat earther who's been :quotes: educated :quotes: that way.

1 minute ago, adios said:

So, Youtube then.

Otherwise it'd be really odd that you have arrived at precisely the same conclusions, in the same language, as every other flat earther who's been :quotes: educated :quotes: that way.

I have my own theories, not copied one's.

I can't get them from youtube.

He's exactly like CT btw.  Just misconstrues every point, and keeps parroting the same points.

Never sure if it's deliberate obtuseness or total delusion with this type.

I find it very hard to believe people are this stupid.

When you said earlier I was wolfy, it did remind me that I've been meaning to have a 'breakdown' on Facebook.

Start quoting pages of scripture, conspiracy theories and ramping it up to complete gibberish.

There was an actual experiment done to prove the curvature of the earth. It can be easily redone. The Bedford level experiment I think?

Guy in a boat in a canal. The canal stretches off into the distance and the guy disappears over the end of it as he hits the horizon. Proving that the earth can't be flat.

You or I could replicate this easily.

12 hours ago, Rayvin said:

There was an actual experiment done to prove the curvature of the earth. It can be easily redone. The Bedford level experiment I think?

Guy in a boat in a canal. The canal stretches off into the distance and the guy disappears over the end of it as he hits the horizon. Proving that the earth can't be flat.

You or I could replicate this easily.

Apparently it proved that water is flat and level and does not curve.

The actual major issue is in the fact that in this day and age with the technology we have, you'd think this issue could be put to bed and yet it is still not proved either way as to what Earth actually is in any physical fashion, except for stitched together supposed photo's of it from supposed space.

Everyone can physically see that water finds its own level and yet they're happy to be duped into believing it actually sits fine around a ball in space.

12 hours ago, Rayvin said:

That said, I think this is an elaborate ruse to wind up enough people that they all chip in to get him into one of the first commercial spacecraft :D

They don't exist.

23 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Apparently it proved that water is flat and level and does not curve.

The actual major issue is in the fact that in this day and age with the technology we have, you'd think this issue could be put to bed and yet it is still not proved either way as to what Earth actually is in any physical fashion, except for stitched together supposed photo's of it from supposed space.

Everyone can physically see that water finds its own level and yet they're happy to be duped into believing it actually sits fine around a ball in space.

It has been proven, countless times in countless ways. It's just a small proportion of the population are so arrogant in their delusion they don't think that's good enough.

You believe in magnetism, right? I've no idea if there is one out there, but it seems reasonable to me that were someone to fashion a spherical magnet, with 1 pole towards the centre and the other towards the surface, then dip it in ferrous liquid, the liquid would surround the sphere, much as water is pulled to the surface of the globe.

Edit- Hey, whaddya know, they did. And it does. 

in addition, were someone to pass another magnet near to the ferrous-liquid dipped sphere, some of that ferrous-liquid would be attracted to the new magnet. Just as the moon affects the planet's bodies of water to create tides.

Edited by The Fish

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

It has been proven, countless times in countless ways. It's just a small proportion of the population are so arrogant in their delusion they don't think that's good enough.

You believe in magnetism, right? I've no idea if there is one out there, but it seems reasonable to me that were someone to fashion a spherical magnet, with 1 pole towards the centre and the other towards the surface, then dip it in ferrous liquid, the liquid would surround the sphere, much as water is pulled to the surface of the globe.

in addition, were someone to pass another magnet near to the ferrous-liquid dipped sphere, some of that ferrous-liquid would be attracted to the new magnet. Just as the moon affects the planet's bodies of water to create tides.

If that were the case, wouldn't you think the Earth would pull the moon apart being that it has 6 times more supposed gravity?

You see, what you say is all fine and dandy as merely a saying.

There's absolutely no real proof just as there is absolutely no real proof as to my theory, except that theories towards a flattish/concave Earth have a body of water that is physically flat and level.

You mention the Earth being a north and south pole magnet, yet that would suggest repelling and attracting  and yet you say the moon s magnet with just one face facing us, somehow plays the grabbing and stretching game at both  supposed Earth poles, as well as all surrounding areas of a supposed globe?

It makes no sense at all, except in fantasy.

The Earth is supposedly an oblate spheroid. It supposedly bulges at the equator and yet we don't see the water being stretched out to leave it all at both poles.

The global Earth theory relies on literal fantasy and magic to actually make it work.

People defend it because, well, why not?

Let's be fair. It's all people know, in the main, so anyone coming along and spouting any alternative to it, is guaranteed to be looked at like a crank or verbally abused by some. Why?

Because it's human nature to do that.

If I thought what we've been schooled into made any real rational sense, I wouldn't be opposing it with any alternate theory. I would have accepted it.

The trouble is, a globe Earth spinning in space at a 23.5 degree angle around a 850, 000 mile diameter ball of fire and just happens to stay there whilst also taking an elliptical orbit around this supposed ball of space fire.

Nobody seems to look at this stuff in any critical way. They just accept that it is what it is, just as most people accept that a space probe spent a decade going to pluto by using a nuclear battery and managed to get right on it, working absolutely fine.

People believe all this stuff because it's officially told to them by supposed genius scientists who just happen to know the mapping of a supposed universe into the billions and billions of miles of which communication is basically a piece of cake and works like a dream.

Anything can be made to work when the average human being have no way to prove otherwise, physically.

And yet I'm the fruit loop for questioning this utter tripe. 

12 minutes ago, wolfy said:

If that were the case, wouldn't you think the Earth would pull the moon apart being that it has 6 times more supposed gravity?

You see, what you say is all fine and dandy as merely a saying.

There's absolutely no real proof just as there is absolutely no real proof as to my theory, except that theories towards a flattish/concave Earth have a body of water that is physically flat and level.

You mention the Earth being a north and south pole magnet, yet that would suggest repelling and attracting  and yet you say the moon s magnet with just one face facing us, somehow plays the grabbing and stretching game at both  supposed Earth poles, as well as all surrounding areas of a supposed globe?

It makes no sense at all, except in fantasy.

The Earth is supposedly an oblate spheroid. It supposedly bulges at the equator and yet we don't see the water being stretched out to leave it all at both poles.

The global Earth theory relies on literal fantasy and magic to actually make it work.

People defend it because, well, why not?

Let's be fair. It's all people know, in the main, so anyone coming along and spouting any alternative to it, is guaranteed to be looked at like a crank or verbally abused by some. Why?

Because it's human nature to do that.

If I thought what we've been schooled into made any real rational sense, I wouldn't be opposing it with any alternate theory. I would have accepted it.

The trouble is, a globe Earth spinning in space at a 23.5 degree angle around a 850, 000 mile diameter ball of fire and just happens to stay there whilst also taking an elliptical orbit around this supposed ball of space fire.

Nobody seems to look at this stuff in any critical way. They just accept that it is what it is, just as most people accept that a space probe spent a decade going to pluto by using a nuclear battery and managed to get right on it, working absolutely fine.

People believe all this stuff because it's officially told to them by supposed genius scientists who just happen to know the mapping of a supposed universe into the billions and billions of miles of which communication is basically a piece of cake and works like a dream.

Anything can be made to work when the average human being have no way to prove otherwise, physically.

And yet I'm the fruit loop for questioning this utter tripe. 

Do large magnets tear small magnets apart? 

I didn't mention Earth being a North and South pole magnet at all. You massive lying liar. You sit on a throne of lies. All your lies lie on a liars lap. You play lies on your liars lyre.

This rambling response proves (yes proof, who'd have thought) that you cannot follow simple lines of thought without veering off into the hinterland of wild theories and improbable, unprovable conjecture. You also throw in a lovely bit suggesting we're all blindly following without question, and you're the rare inquisitive mind. Where in fact I'd suggest the vast majority (if not all) of those who post regularly on here questioned things they were told throughout their life, I'm fairly sure the majority are atheist despite growing up in theist households for example.

The difference, Wolfy, is that they've understood what they've been told about gravity, orbits, force and so on. You haven't understood it, and so you've filled in the gaps of knowledge with cod science and arrogance.

1 hour ago, wolfy said:

They don't exist.

If we sent you up into space, and you were able to look at the earth, would you believe it then?

As another question, what would it do to your worldview if you were given incontrovertible proof of the earth being a sphere? To answer the same question from the other side, if I was given absolute proof that the earth was flat, it would probably cave in all remaining trust (little as it is) that I have in any information given to us in society. Principally because for such a secret to have been kept, you would need an entire class of people living separate from the rest of us. No one from our 'group' could ever be allowed to reach a position where they could independently verify this for themselves or the secret would be out. It would actually be a Matrix style reckoning. I consider it absolutely implausible that none of the people who are in positions where they are able to verify whether or not the earth is a sphere would not have shared this, so it would have to be an international conspiracy aimed at maintaining a divide between two class groups.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Do large magnets tear small magnets apart? 

Do large magnets attract weaker magnets ?

Does your Earth have a north and south magnetic pole?

If so, then tell me about how it repels and attracts with the moon whilst also sorting out the tides.

I didn't mention Earth being a North and South pole magnet at all. You massive lying liar. You sit on a throne of lies. All your lies lie on a liars lap. You play lies on your liars lyre.

I don't recall saying you did. I was the one mentioning that it must work like that, if you go by that.

This rambling response proves (yes proof, who'd have thought) that you cannot follow simple lines of thought without veering off into the hinterland of wild theories and improbable, unprovable conjecture.

No rambling here. Just airing my thoughts as you are.

You also throw in a lovely bit suggesting we're all blindly following without question, and you're the rare inquisitive mind. Where in fact I'd suggest the vast majority (if not all) of those who post regularly on here questioned things they were told throughout their life, I'm fairly sure the majority are atheist despite growing up in theist households for example.

Guess what? I was in the very same boat. I was caught in it all and believed it all from child to adult, so I can hardly be having a pop at anyone, as I've already mentioned, of which you clearly know.

If you want to ramble on about it then be my guest.

The difference, Wolfy, is that they've understood what they've been told about gravity, orbits, force and so on. You haven't understood it, and so you've filled in the gaps of knowledge with cod science and arrogance.

What have any of us understood about what we were taught as regards this stuff?

Nobody knows what gravity is. Nobody.

Nobody really knows what space orbits are.

Of course, many people profess to know what it all is.

If I'm wrong, tell me what gravity is, not what it does. And then tell me what an orbit is and how it actually works to be a legitimate orbit that you're convinced you know it correct.

You don't have to answer of course, but I'm merely putting it to you that what people think they know about this stuff, they really only know what's been placed before them and regurgitate that.

we all spend our lives doing just that. Hanging onto supposed provable science that is anything but, yet it's all supposedly backed up with nonsense equations and gobbledygook to amaze and baffle the mind, deliberately.