WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

3 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Would have run out of fuel millions of years ago mate. :lol:

The core isn't dense it's fluid.

Even the rudimentary basics of your theory are completely flawed. ffs!

Run out of fuel, how?

If you sand down wood or metal, what happens to the wood or metal?

Does it just disappear or would it recycle among the Earth?

What do you think a central energy would be doing in Earth?

I'll make this a bit more clear.

You light a wood fire. The wood burns, but for that wood to burn it requires friction to make it happen.

This is where the elements are released from the wood  in massive friction release against the dense atmosphere due to them pushing into it at super frictional speed.

The atmosphere is pushed aside but also some of it is expanded due to the friction consuming elements within it which stops the fire from gaining more vertical push, unless more friction is added to the wood.

The wood then loses all of its gases/matter and is turned to charcoal which is sent back into the Earth whilst the friction from the wood is moving vertically among the atmosphere which is crushing it back down to denser matter/molecules and back to Earth, whilst the lighter elements take a higher vertical push to settle among lighter elements until they become more dense over time and eventually fall.

There's always fuel, because it's a cycle, no matter what you do.

12 minutes ago, wolfy said:

What would you like me to prove to you on a forum?

Any of your claims. "Denpressure", a domed earth, stars within that dome, and so on

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

Your sanity

What is sanity?

Is it arguing unproven science or standing outside a store all night in the hope you can batter a bunch of people into submission for the chance to own a flat screen TV? 

15 minutes ago, wolfy said:

What have people used that requires Earth to be a ball and gravity to be a real thing that any of what I've said can't cover?

So in other words the "ball and gravity theory" fits our observations perfectly? Fuck me. :smoke-1:

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Run out of fuel, how?

If you sand down wood or metal, what happens to the wood or metal?

Does it just disappear or would it recycle among the Earth?

What do you think a central energy would be doing in Earth?

I'll make this a bit more clear.

You light a wood fire. The wood burns, but for that wood to burn it requires friction to make it happen.

This is where the elements are released from the wood  in massive friction release against the dense atmosphere due to them pushing into it at super frictional speed.

The atmosphere is pushed aside but also some of it is expanded due to the friction consuming elements within it which stops the fire from gaining more vertical push, unless more friction is added to the wood.

The wood then loses all of its gases/matter and is turned to charcoal which is sent back into the Earth whilst the friction from the wood is moving vertically among the atmosphere which is crushing it back down to denser matter/molecules and back to Earth, whilst the lighter elements take a higher vertical push to settle among lighter elements until they become more dense over time and eventually fall.

There's always fuel, because it's a cycle, no matter what you do.

Where's the oxygen coming from for this billion year internal earth sun fire? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Park Life said:

You're confusing the pressure at the depths of the oceans (created by the mass of water) with atmospheric pressure. You need a bit of 'O' level science subjects. No offense.

If you weigh 50kg and you stand at the core of the earth you'll weigh the same. If you stand on top of Mt Everest you'll weigh the same and if you are in space you will weigh the same. The only difference to how heavy you feel is to do with gravity and your proximity to it.

Nahhh, I'm not confusing anything.

I certainly don't require O level physics.

I think you underestimate atmospheric pressure.

What is sanity?

Is it arguing unproven science or standing outside a store all night in the hope you can batter a bunch of people into submission for the chance to own a flat screen TV? 

There's my proof

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Any of your claims. "Denpressure", a domed earth, stars within that dome, and so on

How would you like me to prove them so you can know that I am actually proving them?

Can you prove anything about gravity that actually shows gravity to be a reality?

47 minutes ago, Park Life said:

It's a mixture of weak and strong forces ie mass and electromagnetism that is in part a negotiation with mass and attraction. Hence a strong electromagnetic field can mess with gravity (they came across this by accident whilst working on stealth as I said yesterday).

Mars lost most of its atmosphere because the core doesn't have enough mass. It might be possible to increase the gravity on Mars but we will run out of food and water on earth before that happens.

I'm also fascinated by gravity because it is literally the key to our survival.

They are basically fuel which never runs out because it is all part of a cycle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Nahhh, I'm not confusing anything.

I certainly don't require O level physics.

I think you underestimate atmospheric pressure.

If you were at the bottom of the andaman trench and there wasn't any sea above you would there be pressure?

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

So in other words the "ball and gravity theory" fits our observations perfectly? Fuck me. :smoke-1:

Do they really?

What observations show you gravity is a real force and Earth being an oblate spheroid?

Video? Photo's?

Natural science from you.  Tell me how you know these things without the aid of reliance on so called ball Earth pictures and the rest of the clear nonsense.

How would you like me to prove them so you can know that I am actually proving them?

Can you prove anything about gravity that actually shows gravity to be a reality?

Pressure and gravity aren't the same thing. You weigh the same in space as you do on earth man. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

17 minutes ago, Park Life said:

You're confusing the pressure at the depths of the oceans (created by the mass of water) with atmospheric pressure. You need a bit of 'O' level science subjects. No offense.

If you weigh 50kg and you stand at the core of the earth you'll weigh the same. If you stand on top of Mt Everest you'll weigh the same and if you are in space you will weigh the same. The only difference to how heavy you feel is to do with gravity and your proximity to it.

That's incorrect actually. Your mass is the same but your weight is dependent on your proximity to the attracting mass. Ffs parky! 

40 minutes ago, Park Life said:

What's creating the atmospheric pressure is it particle mass?

You know your mass/weight decreases if you move toward the center of the earth right? Your mass remains the same releative to gravity but the gravity starts to pull you in more than one direction as you approach the center of the planet.

Your mass never decreases it is stable, unless you're on a diet.

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Your mass never decreases it is stable, unless you're on a diet.

You feel lighter because gravity isn't just pulling downward if you are at the center. You know what I mean. It's been so long since I thought about this ffs!

5 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Where's the oxygen coming from for this billion year internal earth sun fire? :lol:

Billions of years?

Where do you get billions of years from?

The oxygen you talk about is broken down and expanded which creates the friction against the carbon.

It's not over billions of years but you're entitled to believe all that stuff for whatever reason.

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

That's incorrect actually. Your mass is the same but your weight is dependent on your proximity to the attracting mass. Ffs parky! 

That's what I meant. Jesus man don't add fuel to the internal earth sun fire!! :D

6 minutes ago, wolfy said:

They're not my wild theories Wolfy me old mucker, you shoulder the burden of proof.

Do they really?

What observations show you gravity is a real force and Earth being an oblate spheroid?

Video? Photo's?

Natural science from you.  Tell me how you know these things without the aid of reliance on so called ball Earth pictures and the rest of the clear nonsense.

No, we've done this before. You don't have the knowledge or intelligence to understand o level physics which makes this discussion pointless. 

It's fairly obvious though technology can only function in the correct scientific framework. 

6 minutes ago, Park Life said:

If you were at the bottom of the andaman trench and there wasn't any sea above you would there be pressure?

Yep, but much much less due to there being less dense matter upon you.

Just now, wolfy said:

Yep, but much much less due to there being less dense matter upon you.

But I thought denpressue increased the lower you went? You know they old stacking you talk about...ha ha

6 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Pressure and gravity aren't the same thing. You weigh the same in space as you do on earth man. :lol:

There's no such thing as space, so how would you know this?

TV? Pictures of men in the blackness?

You are reliant on being told stories, which is fine but doesn't give you any more credence on anything reality wise, any more than mine does.

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Billions of years?

Where do you get billions of years from?

The oxygen you talk about is broken down and expanded which creates the friction against the carbon.

It's not over billions of years but you're entitled to believe all that stuff for whatever reason.

Even if the earth was all trees we would have run out of not only oxygen but also hydrogen that the internal earth sun would burn at a prodigious rate.

Wolfy - I still don't fully get why this issue is the one to dig your heels in on. I mean, if you're going to challenge everything we're told, why not claim we're in the Matrix or be a scientologist or something?

And the other thing. Many people believe in the flat earth theory - which means you're unlikely to have just come up with it yourself. That being the case, someone has presumably informed you on it. Why are they more trustworthy than anyone else? Why can you trust what these people say and not scientists? Unless you've reasoned this out from scratch independently of the others who believe it, in which case fair enough.