WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

4 minutes ago, Park Life said:

The reason there isn't a definitive equation for gravity is because it is the interaction of a number of forces. Gravity isn't one thing. It isn't just created by mass....

I notice you didn't answer my Mars question. ;)

So what is gravity then, in all its forms?

Also, I did answer your mars question.

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

That doesn't explain it because, from your standpoint, it wouldn't be telling the truth, it would be embellishing a lie to make it seem more convincing. 

It's the best I can come up with for what the question was.

6 minutes ago, wolfy said:

So what is gravity then, in all its forms?

Also, I did answer your mars question.

It's a mixture of weak and strong forces ie mass and electromagnetism that is in part a negotiation with mass and attraction. Hence a strong electromagnetic field can mess with gravity (they came across this by accident whilst working on stealth as I said yesterday).

Mars lost most of its atmosphere because the core doesn't have enough mass. It might be possible to increase the gravity on Mars but we will run out of food and water on earth before that happens.

I'm also fascinated by gravity because it is literally the key to our survival.

Edited by Park Life

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

No, not at all. I've spent a lot of my life regurgitating the same stuff without questioning it.

The last near decade, I've been questioning it all and realising just how silly some of it is.

If my mind was closed, I would be still thinking we exist on a oblate spheroid spinning at 1037 mph at the equator, in a vacuum of space, going 67,000 mph around a big 850,000 mile diameter ball of nuclear fire, etc.

The biggest shock is how long it took to realise how absurd it all is.

That's not being open minded, that's swapping one opinion for another, then blindly sticking to the new paradigm.

It's like swapping Christianity for Islam. You're still believing one thing and dismissing the other.

Trouble is, there are centuries of the greatest minds of humanity, evidence that stands on one side of the argument and you and you alone on the other. Those great minds have had their works poured over, picked apart, tested, refuted and improved upon.

You have no works, have no experiments, have no evidence, have nothing, in fact, other than your assertion that you're railing against the herd-think.

It's the best I can come up with for what the question was.

Well, given I was asking you to explain your own logic, there's nothing further to add really :lol:

Just now, Park Life said:

It's a mixture of weak and strong forces ie mass and electromagnetism that is in part a negotiation with mass and attraction. Hence a strong electromagnetic field can mess with gravity (they came across this by accident whilst working on stealth as I said yesterday).

Mars lost most of its atmosphere because the core doesn't have enough mass. It might be possible to increase the gravity on Mars but we will run out of food and water on earth before that happens.

Well, I don 't share your thoughts on any of what you've said, but you appear to have read into it all, so fair enough to you for looking into it and adhering to what you believe is the truth.

I'm of the belief that gravity does not exist and everything works due to atmospheric pressure which works in conjunction with the internal pressure created by massive friction. It's a cycle of life, as well as a circle of it.

Vibration/friction and frequency. That's how it all works.

9 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Well, I don 't share your thoughts on any of what you've said, but you appear to have read into it all, so fair enough to you for looking into it and adhering to what you believe is the truth.

I'm of the belief that gravity does not exist and everything works due to atmospheric pressure which works in conjunction with the internal pressure created by massive friction. It's a cycle of life, as well as a circle of it.

What's creating the atmospheric pressure is it particle mass?

You know your mass/weight decreases if you move toward the center of the earth right? Your mass remains the same releative to gravity but the gravity starts to pull you in more than one direction as you approach the center of the planet.

Edited by Park Life

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That's not being open minded, that's swapping one opinion for another, then blindly sticking to the new paradigm.

It's like swapping Christianity for Islam. You're still believing one thing and dismissing the other.

If something comes along that I feel fits into a potential reality, I will take it on board. It's called an open mind.

If I followed your train of thought i'd be changing my mind every second.

Trouble is, there are centuries of the greatest minds of humanity, evidence that stands on one side of the argument and you and you alone on the other. Those great minds have had their works poured over, picked apart, tested, refuted and improved upon.

Such as?

Who were these people and who peer reviewed them to come to a real conclusion?

You have no works, have no experiments, have no evidence, have nothing, in fact, other than your assertion that you're railing against the herd-think.

In all fairness you have no clue what I have. You are entitled to guess I have nothing but that's basically all you have.

I'm ok with that.

12 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Interesting. Actually, on reflection not remotely interesting, but still. If you're correct and you've stumbled across an entire new reality to how the universe works, why can't you harness this knowledge and invent something incredibly useful and make you rich beyond your wildest dreams? 

You can't? And yet thousands of other people have made fortunes from inventions that utilise conventional physics, chemistry, and biology? How strange. 

Edited by Renton

9 minutes ago, Park Life said:

This has been done before, wolfy has no mechanism to explain the directionality of denpressure. It's almost like there is s mysterious gravity like force involved..... :blink:

Edited by Renton

1 minute ago, Renton said:

This has been done before, Parky has no mechanism to explain the directionality of denpressure. It's almost like there is s mysterious gravity like force involved..... :blink:

Can't believe you've confused Parky for an oddbod with out there theories...

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

This has been done before, wolfy has no mechanism to explain the directionality of denpressure. It's almost like there is s mysterious gravity like force involved..... :blink:

:D

I will break him.

Edited by Park Life

7 minutes ago, Park Life said:

You know your mass/weight decreases if you move toward the center of the earth right?

Atmospheric pressure is created by a push up from the ground/oceans and starts off as super dense particles to the lightest particles we see or don't see, as gases.

It's a stack. A basic sandwich of elements based on the stacking method.

Everything is being pushed into the centre of Earth because the energy of the central Earth sun uses it as fuel and regurgitates it as gases once again from within.

I'm going from my Earth hypothesis.

Your Earth sphere has a core and all the rest of it as you are told, but again, you are reliant on the word of people who profess to know what they are talking about and call themselves experts.

How do they know when they can't drill very far?

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Interesting. Actually, on reflection not remotely interesting, but still. If you're correct and you've stumbled across an entire new reality to how the universe works, why can't you harness this knowledge and invent something incredibly useful and make you rich beyond your wildest dreams? 

You can't? And yet thousands of other people have made fortunes from inventions that utilise conventional physics, chemistry, and biology? How strange. 

What have people used that requires Earth to be a ball and gravity to be a real thing that any of what I've said can't cover?

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Atmospheric pressure is created by a push up from the ground/oceans and starts off as super dense particles to the lightest particles we see or don't see, as gases.

It's a stack. A basic sandwich of elements based on the stacking method.

Everything is being pushed into the centre of Earth because the energy of the central Earth sun uses it as fuel and regurgitates it as gases once again from within.

I'm going from my Earth hypothesis.

Your Earth sphere has a core and all the rest of it as you are told, but again, you are reliant on the word of people who profess to know what they are talking about and call themselves experts.

How do they know when they can't drill very far?

Would have run out of fuel millions of years ago mate. :lol:

The core isn't dense it's fluid.

Even the rudimentary basics of your theory are completely flawed. ffs!

Edited by Park Life

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've explained it.

It's a pressure stack of matter/molecules or whatever name anyone wants to bestow upon them.

Take the pressure away from you and you will be like a puffer fish in short order, before expiring.

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The things said in this thread constitute some of the most mental fucking things I've ever seen on this forum. The season has been finished a week, fuck me. Someone organise an emergency international tournament

:lol:

I've explained it.

It's a pressure stack of matter/molecules or whatever name anyone wants to bestow upon them.

Take the pressure away from you and you will be like a puffer fish in short order, before expiring.

You're confusing the pressure at the depths of the oceans (created by the mass of water) with atmospheric pressure. You need a bit of 'O' level science subjects. No offense.

If you weigh 50kg and you stand at the core of the earth you'll weigh the same. If you stand on top of Mt Everest you'll weigh the same and if you are in space you will weigh the same. The only difference to how heavy you feel is to do with gravity and your proximity to it.

Edited by Park Life