WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

They're not my wild theories Wolfy me old mucker, you shoulder the burden of proof.

I'd say the burden of proof is on everyone, not just me.

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

No, we've done this before. You don't have the knowledge or intelligence to understand o level physics which makes this discussion pointless. 

It's fairly obvious though technology can only function in the correct scientific framework. 

Oh well, you tried. Cheers for coming into it and explaining nothing.

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

I'd say the burden of proof is on everyone, not just me.

Well, of course you would, anything to distract, delay or diffuse scrutiny of your claims.

Tell you what, How about you prove your claim first, then I'll get round to bothering everyone else?

7 minutes ago, Park Life said:

But I thought denpressue increased the lower you went? You know they old stacking you talk about...ha ha

It does but you've just taken away the water which will then be filled with atmosphere which is now not pushing against the water, so it becomes much less dense.

7 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Even if the earth was all trees we would have run out of not only oxygen but also hydrogen that the internal earth sun would burn at a prodigious rate.

There's more than just trees that keeps this Earth ticking over.

Like I said you you earlier. It's a cycle.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

There's more than just trees that keeps this Earth ticking over.

Like I said you you earlier. It's a cycle.

Then how are we running out of resources?

11 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Wolfy - I still don't fully get why this issue is the one to dig your heels in on. I mean, if you're going to challenge everything we're told, why not claim we're in the Matrix or be a scientologist or something?

And the other thing. Many people believe in the flat earth theory - which means you're unlikely to have just come up with it yourself. That being the case, someone has presumably informed you on it. Why are they more trustworthy than anyone else? Why can you trust what these people say and not scientists? Unless you've reasoned this out from scratch independently of the others who believe it, in which case fair enough.

I have my very own theories, seriously. I'm not reliant on other theories. I don't follow other theories, but I respect them.

I go with these thoughts because I seriously believe we've been sold a load of nonsense throughout life. I'm merely putting my thoughts into forums for people to discuss.

Nobody has to take part in this discussion. They can take part in the various other discussions on this forum or any other and bypass what I'm saying.

If nobody decides to join in, I'll soon leave this topic and just tick along on something else.

The truth is I had a look into this forum, as I do with many  forums to do with Newcastle and came across this topic and saw my name mentioned in a nice manner, as usual. lol.

I decided to log in and post.

16 minutes ago, wolfy said:

It does but you've just taken away the water which will then be filled with atmosphere which is now not pushing against the water, so it becomes much less dense.

We can only solve this if you give me the atomic (building blocks) of denpressure. What are they? It can't just be mass can it? Because things with a higher mass than iron require vast amounts of energy to convert. If denpressure exists you have to explain its physical composition. If it's only composed of low mass particles then it can't have the properties you subscribe to it. Even a large concentration of low mass particles needs a third force. You can have liquid gas but it has to be in a gas bottle in a compressed form. It can't do it by itself.

Edited by Park Life

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Well, of course you would, anything to distract, delay or diffuse scrutiny of your claims.

Tell you what, How about you prove your claim first, then I'll get round to bothering everyone else?

How about accepting that we will never agree on anything and leave it at that. 

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

We can only solve this if you give me the atomic (building blocks) of denpressure. What are they? It can't just be mass can it? Because things with a higher mass than iron require vast amounts of energy to convert. If denpressure exists you have to explain its physical composition. If it's only composed of low mass particles then it can't have the properties you subscribe to it.

Let's not use something that just goes way beyond reasoning.

None of us know what an atom really is, we are just told about atoms.

Let's just put it in a basic simple understandable way.

Can you make something that resembles diamond out of charcoal?

If so then tell me how this could be done.

Such as?

What everything doesn't cover it? :lol:

Humanity requires energy which means depleting energy creating sources on the planet. Now in the universe energy can't be converted into nothing only shifted into another form...Where is the result of the shifting of form from your internal earth sun?

How about accepting that we will never agree on anything and leave it at that. 

Classic. Backed into a corner, you'd rather "agree to disagree" than actually provide anything more substantial than "It's just my opinion". 

Parky is manfully picking your theory apart, and you've no answer for that, so you'll shrug your shoulders and say "Well, that's your opinion" and prance off into the Wolfy wonderland where gravity isn't real, the stars aren't real, the moon isn't real, satellites aren't real, but totally improbable, entirely unprovable and ludicrously flimsy your Denpressure theory is.

If this were a different time in history, you'd be dangerous.

3 minutes ago, Park Life said:

What everything doesn't cover it? :lol:

Humanity requires energy which means depleting energy creating sources on the planet. Now in the universe energy can't be converted into nothing only shifted into another form...Where is the result of the shifting of form from your internal earth sun?

All elements on Earth change form.

Nothing is really lost in terms of the materials of matter. The only thing that is lost if a change in vibration and frequencies, which can reduce energy output and at times regain it.

Nothing is destroyed, just altered in state, until recycled.

Just now, wolfy said:

All elements on Earth change form.

Nothing is really lost in terms of the materials of matter. The only thing that is lost if a change in vibration and frequencies, which can reduce energy output and at times regain it.

Nothing is destroyed, just altered in state, until recycled.

We would see the result of a however long burning internal sun if it was converting mass into energy. Where is it?

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Classic. Backed into a corner, you'd rather "agree to disagree" than actually provide anything more substantial than "It's just my opinion". 

Parky is manfully picking your theory apart, and you've no answer for that, so you'll shrug your shoulders and say "Well, that's your opinion" and prance off into the Wolfy wonderland where gravity isn't real, the stars aren't real, the moon isn't real, satellites aren't real, but totally improbable, entirely unprovable and ludicrously flimsy your Denpressure theory is.

If this were a different time in history, you'd be dangerous.

Parky is having a good go. You aren't. 

If it were another time in history I'd probably be lynched by people like you who believed the man with the book dressed in a big white smock.

2 minutes ago, Park Life said:

We would see the result of a however long burning internal sun if it was converting mass into energy. Where is it?

It's in the centre of Earth. Where is that?

I don't know where it is by navigation because I don't have the means to go anywhere near it and nor would anyone else.

I think it would be akin to walking towards a magnet factory dressed in knights armour. See what I mean?

Edited by wolfy

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Its in the centre of Earth. Where is that?

I don't know where it is by navigation because I don't have the means to go anywhere near it and nor would anyone else.

I think it would be akin to walking towards a magnet factory dressed in knights armour. See what I mean?

Then the planets mass would be increasing as it burnt through fuel. It isn't it's pretty much a constant. It's why suns run out of fuel. In simple terms the radiation alone from an internal sun (we don't measure hardly any) would fry us on the surface of this planet. That's how I know there isn't an internal sun. It's that simple Wolfenstien.

Edited by Park Life

6 minutes ago, wolfy said:

If it were another time in history I'd probably be lynched by people like you who believed the man with the book dressed in a big white smock.

That's the problem though Wolfy, you're the bloke in the white smock and you don't realise it. 

Men of science were murdered for daring to present evidence that countered the status quo, murdered by those who didn't have any counter-evidence, or understanding, but didn't believe the new evidence and had the arrogance to declare their fantasy as Gospel.

Edited by The Fish

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

Then the planets mass would be increasing as it burnt through fuel. It isn't it's pretty much a constant.

It's not a planet as far as I'm concerned and also it is a closed system, so obviously it won't gain nor lose any mass.

When you burn fuel you are decreasing the mass by spreading out the contents of the density of that mass.

Those contents are then spread out, but if gathered back up (theoretically) you would lose nothing and the mass would be once again, back to normal.

When a river flows it still ends up as the same mass once it hits ocean, except it's dispersed among it.

When water turns to steam, it disperses but falls back to water and original mass.

Nothing is lost, just changed.

10 minutes ago, wolfy said:

No, pretty much the opposite actually. Historically it was the empiricists who went against received wisdom that were persecuted. Fortunately, they won out and helped form this lovely western world we live in. People like you have always been irrelevant to the establishment and enlightenment, you contribute nothing to the world. ^_^