WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

14 minutes ago, wolfy said:

You're free to go any which way you feel suits you.

Am I free to go in the same direction until I end up exactly where I started?

16 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Like I told you earlier. There's no direct proof of a globe but plenty enough to think about in terms of showing that it isn't.

You're free to go any which way you feel suits you.

There is direct proof, so the rest of your post is bullshit, bullshitted by a bullshitter.

Just now, The Fish said:

There is direct proof, so the rest of your post is bullshit, bullshitted by a bullshitter.

There's no direct proof, at all.

There are many things proposed that pretend to show a rotating globe but none of them remotely stack up to scrutiny, common sense and logic, as well as natural science, which the globe model goes against in  many way.

But like I said before; that's my opinion on it which will not change unless evidence comes along that actually proves my thoughts on a globe duping, wrong.

Bearing in mind I spent many years believing all the supposed truth's about a globe and now totally go against it, means I've taken the time to take out the jammed in pieces of that jigsaw that were made to fit by force but can clearly be seen to be a total mismatch to the picture build.

Just now, wolfy said:

There's no direct proof, at all.

There are many things proposed that pretend to show a rotating globe but none of them remotely stack up to scrutiny, common sense and logic, as well as natural science, which the globe model goes against in  many way.

But like I said before; that's my opinion on it which will not change unless evidence comes along that actually proves my thoughts on a globe duping, wrong.

Bearing in mind I spent many years believing all the supposed truth's about a globe and now totally go against it, means I've taken the time to take out the jammed in pieces of that jigsaw that were made to fit by force but can clearly be seen to be a total mismatch to the picture build.

Well, I mean there is direct proof, so the rest of your post is nonsensical nonsense, nonsensed by a no... :blush:

Just curious, what actual proof would satisfy you? I'd like something specific please

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Do or do not. There is no try.

If you believe in a globe then you're free to try.

If you do not believe you walk about on a globe then I'd suggest not taking the same direction, unless you follow an east or west compass point. Then you'll be fine.

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Well, I mean there is direct proof, so the rest of your post is nonsensical nonsense, nonsensed by a no... :blush:

Just curious, what actual proof would satisfy you? I'd like something specific please

I don't think anyone can prove a rotating globe due to it being basically nonsense.

However; if I could actually see astronauts get into a massive rocket as we are shown and told about and actually 100% certain, lift off into the sky, then I would never question anything about a globe or space rocketry/endeavours.

Other than that it would take some real proof that is nailed on to make me believe this Earth is a globe, because I'm 99.99% sure that it isn't.

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Mind it's clever that 'they' have managed to get every single commercial pilot in on this scam. Impressive

No commercial pilots have to be in on any scam.

They fly using electronic instruments.

They follow a path and land, then take off again and follow another set path. Veer off course and you're in danger of being shot down. Isn't that the way it all works?

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

No commercial pilots have to be in on any scam.

They fly using electronic instruments.

They follow a path and land, then take off again and follow another set path. Veer off course and you're in danger of being shot down. Isn't that the way it all works?

All navigation systems assume the world is a globe though. The alternative take is that every single person involved in programming the software is in on it. That's even more impressive.

Just now, Alex said:

All navigation systems assume the world is a globe though. The alternative take is that every single person involved in programming the software is in on it. That's even more impressive.

How do navigation systems assume the world is a globe?

13 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Other than that it would take some real proof that is nailed on to make me believe this Earth is a globe, because I'm 99.99% sure that it isn't.

If you circumnavigated the globe, would that count? Because, y'know, you can do that. It just takes a bit more effort than posting on the internet.

If planes fly level then how can they be flying over a globe?

They would literally start to fly off into the so called space from that so called globe.

If they were flying level and going from point to point  around a potential circle, then they would easily be able to keep a level artificial horizon.

The globe makes no sense at all.

10 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I don't think anyone can prove a rotating globe due to it being basically nonsense.

However; if I could actually see astronauts get into a massive rocket as we are shown and told about and actually 100% certain, lift off into the sky, then I would never question anything about a globe or space rocketry/endeavours.

Tickets aren't expensive, but I don't know when the next manned mission is. Why don't you take the family to Disneyland, then take a trip to Cape Canaveral and watch one? At the very least you can talk to astronauts and tell these brave men and women they're full of shit to their face.

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

If you circumnavigated the globe, would that count? Because, y'know, you can do that. It just takes a bit more effort than posting on the internet.

You can circumnavigate a circle, so how would you know?

Just now, wolfy said:

How do navigation systems assume the world is a globe?

It's a figure of speech but the algorithms involved use that as their basis. Like I say the only other alternative is the people writing them know the earth is flat but are not only in on it but also have to add in the extra complexity so that the aircraft not only reach their destination but also convince the people using the navigation systems of the 'fake' spherical Earth. Of course you only believe in stuff you can verify with your own eyes so that must mean you're one of the people who programs this software, aye?

Just now, wolfy said:

If planes fly level then how can they be flying over a globe?

They would literally start to fly off into the so called space from that so called globe.

If they were flying level and going from point to point  around a potential circle, then they would easily be able to keep a level artificial horizon.

The globe makes no sense at all.

Because they're level to the ground. I mean that's basic stuff Wolfy. I honestly think it's the scale of it that confuses you. 

Just now, The Fish said:

Tickets aren't expensive, but I don't know when the next manned mission is. Why don't you take the family to Disneyland, then take a trip to Cape Canaveral and watch one? At the very least you can talk to astronauts and tell these brave men and women they're full of shit to their face.

I could go and see Liv Tyler and ask her if her father, Bruce Willis really went into the shuttle and landed on that asteroid, then blew it up...and himself.

I wonder what she would say?

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

It's a figure of speech but the algorithms involved use that as their basis. Like I say the only other alternative is the people writing them know the earth is flat but are not only in on it but also have to add in the extra complexity so that the aircraft not only reach their destination but also convince the people using the navigation systems of the 'fake' spherical Earth. Of course you only believe in stuff you can verify with your own eyes so that must mean you're one of the people who programs this software, aye?

How many people do you know that use a globe to navigate?

How many do you know that use a flat map to navigate?

Just now, wolfy said:

I could go and see Liv Tyler and ask her if her father, Bruce Willis really went into the shuttle and landed on that asteroid, then blew it up...and himself.

I wonder what she would say?

She'd probably say that Bruce Willis isn't her father, that was a film and that her actual father is still touring with Aerosmith.

Then she'd ask her security to introduce you to Helter and Skelter.

which are the names she's made him call his fists.

This wasn't as funny written down as it is in my head.

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

:spit: 

The world is flat because maps written on paper are flat. 

Mona Lisa was Flat Stanley's grandma.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Is that supposed to deflect attention away from your daft theories being picked to bits? :lol: Have a word, man.

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Because they're level to the ground. I mean that's basic stuff Wolfy. I honestly think it's the scale of it that confuses you. 

Level to the ground on a globe?

Never mind the scale. A globe is a globe and will not be level no matter how much someone says it is.

Your plane flies by a artificial horizon on the instrument panel to keep it level.

How do you even have an horizon on a globe?

If you were up in the air looking over a globe, horizontally, you would be looking at so called space or sky.

Look over a flattish potential circle and you will then always have a horizon.