WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Rattled :lol:

I just felt it was a yes or no answer and my answer was no.

I didn't know we were playing a game of rattles.

Edited by wolfy

1 hour ago, adios said:

I'm constantly questioning everything from my own sanity to the dancing elves at the bottom of my garden and I think you're daft as a brush.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I just felt it was a yes or no answer and my answer was no.

I didn't know we were playing a game of rattles.

It's all falling apart, isn't it Wolfy? Your delusion is appearing flimsier and flimsier, so you cling to it tighter and tighter. It's ok to admit you're wrong, we all do it, nobody thinks any less of us.

Just now, The Fish said:

It's all falling apart, isn't it Wolfy? Your delusion is appearing flimsier and flimsier, so you cling to it tighter and tighter. It's ok to admit you're wrong, we all do it, nobody thinks any less of us.

I'd be quite happy to accept I'm wrong if it can be proved I am.

I'd be quite happy to accept a spinning globe Earth if it can be proved we live on one.

The reality is that it cannot be proved and logic dictates we are living in a different set up to the one that has been schooled into us.

There is absolutely nothing that proves a globe, physically, except for people to basically follow supposed space videos and pictures, etc, as well as all the added in gobbledygook of dark matter and warped space time, plus black holes, plus a whole host of other stuff that basically coaxes people into a belief.

I know all this because I used to follow the exact same schooling of it all and it really does take some waking up to it all.

8 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Is there anything to prove he's really disabled or is it just an attention grab designed so that we're more susceptible to swallowing his lies? 

Wolfy or Hawkings?

13 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Is Stephen Hawking in on it? Or is he just another sucker of inferior intellect? 

There's a thread on cluesforum (one of Wolfy's other hangouts) about Stephen Hawking being a hoax.

That's right. HE DOESNT EXIST. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I'd be quite happy to accept I'm wrong if it can be proved I am.

I'd be quite happy to accept a spinning globe Earth if it can be proved we live on one.

The reality is that it cannot be proved and logic dictates we are living in a different set up to the one that has been schooled into us.

There is absolutely nothing that proves a globe, physically, except for people to basically follow supposed space videos and pictures, etc, as well as all the added in gobbledygook of dark matter and warped space time, plus black holes, plus a whole host of other stuff that basically coaxes people into a belief.

I know all this because I used to follow the exact same schooling of it all and it really does take some waking up to it all.

It can be proved and has been proven. But you (and the flat-earthers) dismiss that proof for reasons unknown.

Do you realise how preposterous your condescension is? It's like a toddler telling a grown up that they're wrong about taxes and they shoud be paid with mudpies instead.

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

There's a thread on cluesforum (one of Wolfy's other hangouts) about Stephen Hawking being a hoax.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

No wonder he's got a computer voice. :icon_lol:

Reminds me of the letter in The Viz which was something along the lines of: People think Stephen Hawkins is really clever but when he types the answer to a question how do we know he hasn't just looked it up on the internet?

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

It can be proved and has been proven. But you (and the flat-earthers) dismiss that proof for reasons unknown.

Do you realise how preposterous your condescension is? It's like a toddler telling a grown up that they're wrong about taxes and they shoud be paid with mudpies instead.

Like I told you earlier. There's no direct proof of a globe but plenty enough to think about in terms of showing that it isn't.

You're free to go any which way you feel suits you.

Edited by wolfy